Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

image skincare?

Options
  • 29-02-2016 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Any of you using image? It's become very popular. I always used Dermalogica but apparantly image penetrates the skin deeper.

I'm loving the matt spf 32 moisturising cream (yellow bottle)

I have the illumina lightening serum which I find stingy.

I have a sample of the vit c moisturiser which seems "ok". (Orange bottle)

I'd like the organic peptide night cream (green tub) but it's just over 70e...

Any views?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

I use image, as the lady who does my facials got me on to them.

I mainly use the Vital C moisturiser (orange tub) and the SPF 50. I've used a few other things over time but those are the two I always go back to.

I also like the mask but I only use this after getting a peal/microdermabrasion because it would be too full on for regular use.

Other than that, Im obsessed with the clinique gentle foaming cleanser - none of the image ones worked as well for me.

I use an eye cream from La Roche Posay, and Bioderma Micellar water.

I don't think all your products have to come from the one range. Just use what works for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭greenorchard

Started using some their products a couple of years ago. The Prevention + Moisturiser is the best beauty product I've ever used, I'll never use another moisturiser again! I have an oily t-zone and it used to be extremely oily within an hour of putting on make up in the morning. I tried so many different primers, foundations, powders etc & nothing ever helped. Started using this moisturiser after going for an Image facial & it was recommended for the SPF. It turned out to be amazing at keeping the oil at bay too & I can go the whole day now without needing to reapply powder, a minor miracle compared to before!

I use the Vital C mask too and the resurfacing mask, like them both. The only product I haven't been a big fan of is the salicylic gel cleanser as I found it a bit drying.

Want to try the lip cream next as it has great reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭SATSUMA

Started using some their products a couple of years ago. The Prevention + Moisturiser is the best beauty product I've ever used, I'll never use another moisturiser again! I have an oily t-zone and it used to be extremely oily within an hour of putting on make up in the morning. I tried so many different primers, foundations, powders etc & nothing ever helped. Started using this moisturiser after going for an Image facial & it was recommended for the SPF. It turned out to be amazing at keeping the oil at bay too & I can go the whole day now without needing to reapply powder, a minor miracle compared to before!

I use the Vital C mask too and the resurfacing mask, like them both. The only product I haven't been a big fan of is the salicylic gel cleanser as I found it a bit drying.

Want to try the lip cream next as it has great reviews.

Never thought of using the masks what are the ones you use for?

Advertisement