Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wiring/connecting to Hampton Lodge

Options
  • 29-02-2016 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Im living in the Hampton Lodge Apartment complex in Drumcondra. ( off the Grace Park Road)
    Smart telecom originally wired the complex in 2009. UPC also connected up themselves a year or so ago. Is there any plan for yourselves to get connected to the complex?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

foxatron wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Im living in the Hampton Lodge Apartment complex in Drumcondra. ( off the Grace Park Road)
    Smart telecom originally wired the complex in 2009. UPC also connected up themselves a year or so ago. Is there any plan for yourselves to get connected to the complex?

Thanks

Hi foxatron,

I've checked this with our operations team and I'm afraid we have no current plans to connect into your complex.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭foxatron

Hi folks,

Thanks

Hi foxatron,

I've checked this with our operations team and I'm afraid we have no current plans to connect into your complex.

Thanks

Tracey
    No problem. Thanks for the reply.

Hi folks,

Thanks

Hi foxatron,

Thanks

Tracey
    No problem. Thanks for the reply.
    No problem at all, sorry it wasn't better news.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭foxatron

Just out of curiosity Tracey, Is there certain criteria that has to be met ie certain amount of apartments/ customers in the complex before eir will get it connected or is it just that theres no plans for it to be conected at the moment.

Originally posted by eircom: Tracey

Just out of curiosity Tracey, Is there certain criteria that has to be met ie certain amount of apartments/ customers in the complex before eir will get it connected or is it just that theres no plans for it to be conected at the moment.

Unfortunately it's just that we have no current plans for your complex.

Thanks

Tracey

• Advertisement
Advertisement