If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goldring NS1000 Expedition

Options
  • 29-02-2016 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Hi guys,

What's your best boardsie price for the Goldring NS1000 noise cancelling headphones, and can you have them delivered to Dublin this week?

Thanks,
    G

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

guerito wrote: »
    Hi guys,

What's your best boardsie price for the Goldring NS1000 noise cancelling headphones, and can you have them delivered to Dublin this week?

Thanks,
    G
    Hi Guerito.

The best price would be the current web price unfortunately.

Currently on an 99.99 Euro.
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12582-ns1000-expedition.aspx

These are however listed as in-store only with on option to purchase via the web.

However on this occasion I can have them shipped to you in Dublin at the 99.99 Euro price.

Let me know what you think.

Any questions please ask.

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Hi guys,

Thanks,
    G
    HI guerito, thanks for the post

We have them in stock, and could ship tomorrow on a next day service 

Pricewise, we do normally like to look after boardies with a bit of discount, but they are already reduced in price at €99 including postage so that would be the best I can do these for at the minute

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭guerito

Thanks guys, I'll call tomorrow.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks Guerito,

I've made the Goldring NS1000 'click to Buy' now on Richer Sounds Ireland - you can grab them on www.richersounds.ie - or just give us a call :)

Thanks as ever
    John mc & crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Cheers John, just put the order through online ([font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]103627[/font]). It showed 3-5 day delivery at checkout though, so if next day delivery is at all possible that would be great.

G

• Advertisement

Cheers John, just put the order through online ([font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]103627[/font]). It showed 3-5 day delivery at checkout though, so if next day delivery is at all possible that would be great.

G
    Thanks for the order Guerito, 

Order all processed and shipping out today on a next day service so should be there tomorrow

I'll PM you tracking number

Cheers
    Brian

Headphones just arrived - thanks a million for your help, guys. Excellent service as always!

Headphones just arrived - thanks a million for your help, guys. Excellent service as always!
    No probs Guerito 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.