Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KN solutions are a joke!!!!

Options
  • 29-02-2016 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I ordered Eir on the 18 Dec and got a appointment for the 5 Jan . The engineer came and survey the line and proceed to tell me that they do not put poles in for new customer only my husband is an existing customer he agreed to put in the poles. He took pictures of what had to b done.
    A fews weeks had past and the poles went in i was told in Eir shop they would b out on the 29 Jan so my husband took the day off work and KN had his number but did not ring him so we missed our appointment they proceed to tell me they only ring primary customer (myself) to say the least i was not happy. 
    So i change the primary customer to my husband and got another appointment on the 5 Feb. Low and behold KN rang me on the 5th i ask why didn't ring my husband as he the primary customer they told me they did not have his number. KN have no communication between their employees. Anyway the engineer proceed to install line and he told us he couldn't do it as it was a 4 man crew and that he could not do it on his own and left and once again we were left with no phone line. Like no why the first engineer who did the survey did not recommend a 4 man crew.
    To say the least i was not happy i return to the Eir shop where the manager was helpful in getting me another appointment for the 29 Feb.
    Today is the 29Feb and no sign of KN so i rang KN solutions and the lady on the phoned told that i did not ave an appointment for 29 Feb and told me manager in eir shop shouldn't ave give me that date but he was on phone to them when i was there and they told him 29 Feb and was on his system for 29th.
    So I'm left with no phone line and no date insight and i am very very close to canceling the whole installation now.
    KN solutions should not treat customers like this.......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Leanned wrote: »
    I ordered Eir on the 18 Dec and got a appointment for the 5 Jan . The engineer came and survey the line and proceed to tell me that they do not put poles in for new customer only my husband is an existing customer he agreed to put in the poles. He took pictures of what had to b done.
    A fews weeks had past and the poles went in i was told in Eir shop they would b out on the 29 Jan so my husband took the day off work and KN had his number but did not ring him so we missed our appointment they proceed to tell me they only ring primary customer (myself) to say the least i was not happy. 
    So i change the primary customer to my husband and got another appointment on the 5 Feb. Low and behold KN rang me on the 5th i ask why didn't ring my husband as he the primary customer they told me they did not have his number. KN have no communication between their employees. Anyway the engineer proceed to install line and he told us he couldn't do it as it was a 4 man crew and that he could not do it on his own and left and once again we were left with no phone line. Like no why the first engineer who did the survey did not recommend a 4 man crew.
    To say the least i was not happy i return to the Eir shop where the manager was helpful in getting me another appointment for the 29 Feb.
    Today is the 29Feb and no sign of KN so i rang KN solutions and the lady on the phoned told that i did not ave an appointment for 29 Feb and told me manager in eir shop shouldn't ave give me that date but he was on phone to them when i was there and they told him 29 Feb and was on his system for 29th.
    So I'm left with no phone line and no date insight and i am very very close to canceling the whole installation now.
    KN solutions should not treat customers like this.......

Hi Leanned,

I'm really sorry to hear of the ongoing issues you are having with your installation. I understand this is very frustrating.

Would you like to PM me your details and I'll look into this for you.

Apologies for all inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement