Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When can I expect my services?

Options
  • 29-02-2016 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

I signed up for €25 a month bundle on February 4th, got my free mobile phone the very next day but heard nothing more about the installation of my services. I rang 1901 this morning where a gentleman informed me my account was "under investigation". What does that mean? When can i expect to have broadband installed? I also notice that there is a bill for €30.69 due by DD on March 13th. Why am I being charged for something I dont have?? I have posted these same questions on the Eir community forum but never got a reply, maybe someone here can supply some answers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi feet of flame,

Apologies for the delays you have incurred. Would you like to PM me your account details and I'll check this for you.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭feet of flame

Is there any news of my services? It a month today I have been kept waiting. Also my account still reads €30.69 due.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Apologies for the delay  feet of flame,

I will have this flagged with Tracey and we will be back to you on Monday.

Pamela 

Any update Pamela?

I'm afraid Tracey is unavailable today  feet of flame,

Apologies, Can you PM me your details and I will follow up on this.

-Pamela 

• Advertisement

Can anybody from Eir update me about this issue???

Thanks for your PM feet of flame I'll be back to you shortly.

Pamela

Advertisement