Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got new laptop now my printer won't work

Options
  • 29-02-2016 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭

I upgraded to a new laptop last week with Windows 10 and since then I can't print anything from my wireless Hp Envy printer. I knew there were some issues but I'm after trying the installation disc but it only gets so far then an error message pops up and a whole host of suggestions to try and make it connect.

Has anybody else come across this issue and can it be fixed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭excollier

Try going to HP's website to see if you can download the latest driver for your printer.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Kepler 186f

I upgraded to a new laptop last week with Windows 10 and since then I can't print anything from my wireless Hp Envy printer. I knew there were some issues but I'm after trying the installation disc but it only gets so far then an error message pops up and a whole host of suggestions to try and make it connect.

Has anybody else come across this issue and can it be fixed?
    I see you've tried the installation disks but have you tried plug and play by plugging the printer into the new laptop? That way you may be able to install the drivers, of course I might be wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭jhud

Always download most up to date driver for printer from manufacturer website in your case they may have new wireless setup files\drivers to allow setup on windows 10 through wireless or you may have to wait for them to be made check there help forum also as others may may issue and have it resolved already through new steps

Advertisement