Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question on home hair dye ...

Options
  • 29-02-2016 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭

The shower where I'm staying is broken and currently only has ice cold water ... I've had cold showers the past couple of days and don't actually mind it and can tolerate washing my hair with it. But just checking, if I dye my hair and wash it out with cold water, there's no way that could effect the quality of the outcome. Right?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

It should have a positive effect on it actually - cold water is supposed to make it last longer. I've known this for a long time but I never used cold when I was dying my hair at home because I'm too much of a wimp :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Hot water is meant to be worse for your hair colour than cold so I wouldn't think it would affect it badly at all :)

Advertisement