Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bulgaria

• 01-03-2016 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Hey,

I couldn't see any recent thread about Bulgaria, they all seemed a few years old.

Thinking of going during the summer with the bf, flights are extremely cheap at the mo!

Anyone been and have reccomendations where to stay? From what I've seen Sunny Beach is not exactly what I'd be looking for, seems a real Irish and Brits touristy drinking kinda area? Correct me if Im wrong, just going on what I've heard people saying.

I'd be looking for somewhere with beaches, nice places to eat and drink, nightlife (but not exactly night clubs) and places to see...all the usual so I suppose!

I had been looking at Burgas - Sarafovo. Anyone been that area? Or any other reccomendations at all?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭Gatica

Nessebar is a lovely ancient seaside town. Not too far from Sunny beach and still as touristy, but a lot more beautiful.

Advertisement