Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish currently completing PGCE in England?

Options
  • 01-03-2016 7:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi! I'm the seemingly the only Irish person at my university but there must be plenty of Irish at other unis completing secondary PGCEs. I'm sure lots were encouraged to train here for the bursary. How are you all finding it? Do you hope to return to Ireland afterwards? PM me or please add to thread!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Moved from Site Feedback

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭doc11

williaint wrote: »
    Hi! I'm the seemingly the only Irish person at my university but there must be plenty of Irish at other unis completing secondary PGCEs. I'm sure lots were encouraged to train here for the bursary. How are you all finding it? Do you hope to return to Ireland afterwards? PM me or please add to thread!

Since last year you are no longer qualified to teach here with a UK degree so I can't imagine many would waste their time unless planning to teach in the uk

Advertisement