Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

alternative home alarm

• 01-03-2016 7:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,
    My existing house alarm control box (Simon 3) has stopped working. I am looking to see if their is a different box which I can buy that is compatible with all the sensors that I already have? I will be installing it myself.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

The UTC ATS system will work with your existing wireless sensors.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,752 ✭✭✭✭altor

rmbkennedy wrote: »
    Hi,
    My existing house alarm control box (Simon 3) has stopped working. I am looking to see if their is a different box which I can buy that is compatible with all the sensors that I already have? I will be installing it myself.

I've seen a few of these on Averts if you just want to replace the control panel.
    Alternatively you could add a 433 quick bridge to another system to use these sensors.

Advertisement