Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triathlon live TV

Options
  • 01-03-2016 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭

So it's that time of year again and you can sign up for triathlon live.tv from today. No discount codes this year but 20 euro for the year isn't bad. Should be an interesting year with the Olympics, might see a few different podiums than normal as people try to peak for Rio.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭iAcesHigh

Ok, found this covers Elite races, but are you sure it covers Olympics? How long back does the archive go? Seems like it's definitely worth €20...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭joey100

Not sure if it covers the Olympics. I know it didn't cover the test event last year. Last year it went back with full races to around 2013. Before that it was a highlight of each race from 2009-2012. IT also has the world championship highlights form every year from 1989 to 2008. Decent turbo tv and the quality is pretty decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

it did not cover the olympics 2012 as far as i remember.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Booo to no discount code. I even tried the same code as previous years and no cigar. :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

perhaps a very silly question, but is this ITU only or does it have IM races as well (even old ones)?

• Advertisement

Only ITU races Mossy, can find some of the Ironman races on youtube, some challenge races too. They don't do their own broadcasting so you can only find the one's that were on tv somewhere.

joey100 wrote: »
    Only ITU races Mossy, can find some of the Ironman races on youtube, some challenge races too. They don't do their own broadcasting so you can only find the one's that were on tv somewhere.

chers joey, i'd watched a few of the Kona WC on youtube but then i thought they had been taken down. will look again.

They had been alright but seem to be back up again, some of the Canadian Ironman races too, few from Australia. Some of the smaller races in England too, sand man triathlon, slate man and few others. Think the English ones are all by DreamTeam (something like that) television. I've probably watched the majority of them at this stage! Find cyclo cross good to watch too, always seems to be something going on and plenty of videos on youtube.

joey100 wrote: »
    They had been alright but seem to be back up again, some of the Canadian Ironman races too, few from Australia. Some of the smaller races in England too, sand man triathlon, slate man and few others. Think the English ones are all by DreamTeam (something like that) television. I've probably watched the majority of them at this stage! Find cyclo cross good to watch too, always seems to be something going on and plenty of videos on youtube.

cheers joey. should have been looking all winter while doing the long turbos. hopefully outside from now on. but watching the odd IM race for the next few months will help keep the motivation peaked for august

Advertisement