Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Clarendon Bar

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

It was bought by Carrig Brewing, who are based in Leitrim. Presumably they saw the success that Galway Bay have had with their pubs and decided to get in on the action.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,874 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

One of Carrig's owners is/was the manager of The Temple Bar. They have a lot of experience on the Dublin bar scene. I'd say pubs was always part of the plan.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Birneybau wrote: »
    Ah I missed taht, thanks Birneybau.
    Zaph wrote: »
    It was bought by Carrig Brewing, who are based in Leitrim. Presumably they saw the success that Galway Bay have had with their pubs and decided to get in on the action.
    You know, I spotted the Carrig Brewing sign at the top of the building earlier and I wasn't sure if it was a new addition or had always been there. I guess it must be new. Mystery solved, thanks gents :D

Advertisement