Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastpoint running

Options
  • 01-03-2016 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone run from Eastpoint Business Park in Clontarf at lunch?

*sob* missing Tango for my lunch runs so looking for company.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Youll have to come to Dunlaoghaire for company :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Asmooh

tunney wrote: »

No but we "the people who work there" get kinda annoyed with those runners because they think they can take all the space and everyone should move away.

People are working there

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

Asmooh wrote: »
    People are working there

on the footpaths? did they not even give you a roof? that's shameful having to work where people are runnning

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Asmooh wrote: »
    No but we "the people who work there" get kinda annoyed with those runners because they think they can take all the space and everyone should move away.

People are working there

HR gave out to me for running around the office alright. "At least don't do lunges and toe touches in short shorts as a warm up David. And not in the canteen".

So I stopped that and now run the 100m to the exit of the business park where I am by the sea front and head on up towards bull island.

Make sure to get a few dishes at the market beside munchies today, don't want you getting hungry in the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Asmooh

HR gave out to me for running around the office alright. "At least don't do lunges and toe touches in short shorts as a warm up David. And not in the canteen".

So I stopped that and now run the 100m to the exit of the business park where I am by the sea front and head on up towards bull island.

Make sure to get a few dishes at the market beside munchies today, don't want you getting hungry in the evening.

thats actually very close by since from my desk I can see the water, im close to the old yahoo building :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Mr Tango

I miss you to. Xx

My lunch runs are a bit faster now tho.

Advertisement