Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fully Delete Data From App IPad

• 01-03-2016 4:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭

Hey just wondering is this possible, I know if you hold it down and press the red x it deletes the data from that app but if I redownload the app it's still the same as in it remembers my details. I did a factory reset on my iPad recently (not due to app) and it cleared it but I don't want to have to do that again, any other ideas? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Hey just wondering is this possible, I know if you hold it down and press the red x it deletes the data from that app but if I redownload the app it's still the same as in it remembers my details. I did a factory reset on my iPad recently (not due to app) and it cleared it but I don't want to have to do that again, any other ideas? Thanks.

Check for any traces of the app in iCloud settings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Zcott wrote: »
    Check for any traces of the app in iCloud settings.

Yeah I've done that as much as I can see and it's still there very strange

Advertisement