Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation SEPTEMBER

Options
  • 01-03-2016 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi I am 25 year old female, I am living abroad at the moment and I am back in Dublin in August.
    I need a room from then onwards, any where South side and preferably Dundrum or Goatsown.

Thanks you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

It's next to impossible to source accommodation from outside the country. Added to that you will be looking at the busiest time of year with college offers out. You're asking for a miracle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

The rental market is brutal at the moment op. You'll need to be on hand with deposit and landlord/job reference in your back pocket. Even then it's a crap shoot

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

If you get a house from abroad, it may not exist when you get here; there are a few scams on Daft that prey on people who can't view the property beforehand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

Is the OP expecting someone to offer her a room? the post reads like an advertisement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭thebeerbaron

Use daft not boards

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Read the forum's charter guys.
    The OP is perfectly within their right to post as they have done.

Regards,

The_Conductor

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭hytrogen

You're probably better to defer until end of September to start your hunt, most of the college digs will be filled by then since the summer, the pandemonium will over & majority of LL's will be looking for professionals only to take a room / apartment then.
    Happy mooching!

Advertisement