Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switch Mortgage to BOI?

Options
  • 01-03-2016 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi,

My wife and recently bought a house and got our mortgage with EBS.

I'm just wondering now if we got the best deal. The 2% cash back offer from BOI sounds great.

We're on a variable rate with EBS - I'm just wondering is it possible to switch - in theory - even though our mortgage is so new?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Bradt Pitt wrote: »
    Hi,

My wife and recently bought a house and got our mortgage with EBS.

I'm just wondering now if we got the best deal. The 2% cash back offer from BOI sounds great.

We're on a variable rate with EBS - I'm just wondering is it possible to switch - in theory - even though our mortgage is so new?

Thanks in advance :)
    Good Afternoon Bradt Pitt, 

Thank you for getting in contact and considering us for a switch on your Mortgage. 

We'd be more than happy to arrange a call for you from one of our dedicated Mortgage Advisor's. Can you Private Message us with your full name, the first line of your address and contact number and we'll arrange this for you as soon as possible. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement