Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

90 Days FREE Tidal Music Streaming

• 01-03-2016 8:02pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭

As the title says JayZ's Spotify alternative music streaming service Tidal is offering 90 days free streaming, an equivalent of about €30 value.

Tidal is okay (I still pay for Spotify personally) and it has exclusive's like Beyonce's new song and Kanye West's new album.

Go here, enter your info and click "get download link" this gives you a free download of Beyonce's "Formation" but after that there's a page with something along the lines of "Beyonce has gifted you 90 days free Tidal".

You do have to enter credit/debit card info/paypal so just remember to cancel straight away if you're not planning on paying €9.99 a month afterwards.

Regards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭canhefixit

Is there any music app left which saves to your memory without needing to use your data evertyime you use it?

There was a great one I was using called Itube but went to reinstall it and seems it has changed for the worse as well damn it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

canhefixit wrote: »
    Is there any music app left which saves to your memory without needing to use your data evertyime you use it?

There was a great one I was using called Itube but went to reinstall it and seems it has changed for the worse as well damn it

If you have spotify premium you can save the songs which play without using your network.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Niemoj

The link I posted in the OP includes 90 days of offline too.

Just be careful streaming music over data because it'll eat it right up.

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭canhefixit

Cheers folks ill look into them both, was handy having that app pity i lost it, yeah streaming it now just eats the data

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

How long does the email take usually? No sign

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭12Phase

On both iOS and Android you can set a warning for your data limit.
    It's STRONGLY advisable you set it, particularly on Bill Pay phones as you can get a horrific bill on a lot of networks if you go out of bundle.

How long does the email take usually? No sign
    Cancel that, worked in Chrome but not firefox

You can upgrade to Hifi for 6 weeks if you go into account settings, it auto downgrades back to premium after 6 weeks.
    Make sure to cancel after the 6 weeks is up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭JimsAlterEgo

if you subscribe and cancel can you still use for 90 days?

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭balfe1990

I use Groove which has that ability.

Massive selection of music too. Typical pricing (9.99/month, 99.90/year)

• Advertisement

if you subscribe and cancel can you still use for 90 days?

Yep! That's exactly what I did.

Entered my PayPal info then went into account settings and cancelled straight away.

You can upgrade to Hifi for 6 weeks if you go into account settings, it auto downgrades back to premium after 6 weeks.
    Make sure to cancel after the 6 weeks is up

How exactly did ya do that, I'm curious about it myself?

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Stryderman

Are you on android? the old itube is still available on the amazon app store

Niemoj wrote: »
    How exactly did ya do that, I'm curious about it myself?

Nevermind, found it myself, just click on HiFi under account settings.

2 days premium = 1 day of HiFi so this 90 day voucher equates to 45 days.

Advertisement