Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thin Lizzy 'tribute'

• 01-03-2016 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

There comes a time in every Irish musician's life where they just have to play some Lizzy.
    Or maybe it's just me....

Black Les Paul Custom guitar player here looking for a few other musicians to get together to play Lizzy tunes.

Drums, bass and other Les Paul players who are interested please get in touch. Vocals also would be fabulous.

Be nice to play some gigs at some point too.

Obviously a fairly high level of musicianship would be required. (It is Lizzy after all!)

Im sure it's be done a million times but f*ck it, why not....the music is so much fun to play. :)
    Dublin/ North Wicklow based.

PM if interested.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 BewlayBrother

Any Lizzy fans/ players out there?

In case it wasn't clear in the first message, I definitely want to gig with this.
    Pro gear and loads of gigging experience here.

And after doing a little research there are fewer Lizzy bands out there than I thought.

Anyone? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭son.of.jimi

Interested, Guitar player who'd like to gig a a bassist though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 BewlayBrother

Interested, Guitar player who'd like to gig a a bassist though ;)

Well, looking for both at this early stage so I guess you have your choice!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 B1G Al

Hey. Another LP player here. Same area. I'd be interested in having a chat. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Baggio1

sounds like a good project - done a few lizzy tunes in never say die,, great music to play, mind you have to admit been doing neil peart version of the drumming on those songs hahaha but seems to work well ;)

ciao',,,Baggio....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10 2 coat

Hi .
    I would be interested in the drumming position if its still available?
    I am wicklow based and have transport .
    Was only on this tonight to see if anyone was doing any lizzy stuff looking for a drummer!
    Hope i am not to late.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭Black Rose Studio

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10 2 coat

Sounds good to me!
    I have emailed Ronan.
    He should reply to you soon.

Advertisement