Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chicken and Broccoli Bake - National Supermarket ?

Options
  • 02-03-2016 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi Guys, does anybody know of any national supermarket ( lidl, marks and spencer etc) that sells Chicken and Broccoli Bake or It can be also called Chicken and Broccoli Crumble ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I bought it a couple of times in Supervalu. One was in a foil container with a clear top. The other was in a green and white box from some healthy eating range. Haven't seen it there in a wgile though

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I'm sure I've seen it in Marks & Spencer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

Supervalu stock "Taste A Memory" products and they do a chicken and broccoli bake.

I can't link directly because I'm a new poster but it's www . tasteamemory . ie /chickenpie.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

whiz wrote: »
    Hi Guys, does anybody know of any national supermarket ( lidl, marks and spencer etc) that sells Chicken and Broccoli Bake or It can be also called Chicken and Broccoli Crumble ?

It's very easy to make if you can't find it premade.

Bottom of baking dish - cooked pieces of chicken mixed with chopped cooked broccoli. I generally cook a full chicken and mix white and brown meat.
    Sauce next. Campbells cream of mushroom sauce, large spoon of mayo and some masala curry powder to taste.
    Then top with mixed breadcrumbs and grated cheese.

Bang it in the over at 180 for 30 mins and enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

Orion wrote: »
    It's very easy to make if you can't find it premade.

Orion just goes and makes the nation hungry and salivating for some pie.

I'll be over in 30 mins for the first batch!!! :):):):)

• Advertisement
Advertisement