Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool v Manchester City, Wed 2nd Mar @ 8pm

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

mikeym wrote: »
    Man Utd have a good chance to finish in the top 4.

City didnt show up tonight.

I dont know, they are still ****e. They have some tough fixtures ahead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

If Utd finish in the top 4 Uefa should just do the inevitable and take the fourth Champions League spot away......the league is a shambles.....

• monkey9 wrote: »
    No bother at all lads. You're on your way now. LVG's got this covered. :pac:

As does Klopp :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,067 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

1061jw.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,395 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

mikeym wrote: »
    Man Utd have a good chance to finish in the top 4.

So do City and West Ham. Christ even Liverpool will be only 3 points off if they win their game in hand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

blueser wrote: »
    No doubt Pellegrini will use that as an excuse. But the incentive was there at KO with Leicester dropping points last night. And now, Arsenal and Spurs both losing only makes me feel worse.
    Just as I predicted;
    https://twitter.com/MCFC/status/705160800072245248

murpho999 wrote: »
    United fans are morally confused right now.

Nope we were 100% behind ye well done...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Augme

3 points and great boost to extending LVG reign. Not a bad evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Augme wrote: »
    3 points and great boost to extending LVG reign. Not a bad evening.

Come on you can do better then that ;).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Augme

Bret Hart wrote: »
    Come on you can do better then that ;).

Don't need to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,388 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Nope we were 100% behind ye well done...

What happens in two weeks though when we meet? Will you still be shouting for us?

Jesus it's starting to get like Inception in here :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,216 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Hopefully Liverpool show a little bit of backbone and get at this City team who have been anything but solid away from home, they will be there for the taking.

Yep.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• I miss 5starpool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Jaysis, this is like when we beat Leicester in December and the Arsenal fans came on thanking us for handing them the Premier League title.

As i said before, you're very welcome Man U fans. Give LVG a new contract. Long live the king!

Van Gaal is gone either way don't be fooled, anything ye can do to help Pep begin his career at MCFC without CL football is welcome :)

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• monkey9 wrote: »
    Jaysis, this is like when we beat Leicester in December and the Arsenal fans came on thanking us for handing them the Premier League title.

As i said before, you're very welcome Man U fans. Give LVG a new contract. Long live the king!
    Enjoy the win will ya jaysus
    So what if were enjoying it too but I think that's why its bothering you

Van Gaal is gone either way don't be fooled, anything ye can do to help Pep begin his career at MCFC without CL football is welcome :)

Or is he? The kids are doing him proud.

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Enjoy the win will ya jaysus
    So what if were enjoying it too but I think that's why its bothering you

I am enjoying it by jaysus.
    And so what if i am enjoying or not, i think that's why it is bothering you.

• Advertisement

monkey9 wrote: »
    Or is he? The kids are doing him proud.

Delighted with the way the young lads have stepped in alright, but the writing is on the wall for the manager, hopefully he can go out on a high, but going out he is. Sadly we don't play Liverpool every week ;)

emmetkenny wrote: »
    What happens in two weeks though when we meet? Will you still be shouting for us?

Jesus it's starting to get like Inception in here :D

Whatver suits uniteds interestes I'll shout for so in 2 weeks no unless we get offered the league to lose to ye :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

I'm off,but just wanted too say a big thank you again too the Pool for getting the results we where hoping they'd achieve this week.

Night Kopties :).

I'm off,but just wanted too say a big thank you again too the Pool for getting the results we where hoping they'd achieve this week.

Night night Bret. Glad to do you the service of losing a cup final against Man City and then beat Man City (you're a Man U fan, yeah?) so you can 'compete' with Man City for that 4th spot.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

Every little victory. The Irish Manchester United supporting motto.
    that and "I support United cos of my dad". Nope, you just like someone else winning for you and went for the easy choice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭suffering golfer

So do City and West Ham. Christ even Liverpool will be only 3 points off if they win their game in hand.

Wrong... you are 6 points off City in 4th with same number of games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Will remember this result fondly if United manage to nick CL football

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭amber69

Will remember this result fondly if United manage to nick CL football

And then get knocked out by some other minnow next year with LVG still in charge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,294 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

woop woop great view of the 1st two goals right behind the next on the upper Anfield Road end. Roll on the next game to the merseyside derby

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    I miss 5starpool

Was in the pub.

Good night babez?

xoxo

• 5starpool wrote: »
    Was in the pub.

Good night babez?

xoxo

It was, until Sunday of course :P

• Advertisement