Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freezing issues

Options
  • 02-03-2016 7:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭

Hi my eir tv service freezes sometimes for two seconds sometimes for ten can you give me an email address for eir so I can log the problem.  

Thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

deelite wrote: »
    Hi my eir tv service freezes sometimes for two seconds sometimes for ten can you give me an email address for eir so I can log the problem.  

Thanks 

Hi deelite,

I'm sorry to hear this.

The best advice I can offer is to contact our eVision support team on 1890 260 260 (telephone number and option 0) They'll assit you there.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Tracey

I've contacted the number as suggested and to be fair they did the best they could - sending engineer out etc but the issue is still going on and on.  The tv froze at least three times this evening (yes during the Ireland match) I'm fed up ringing to complain as at this stage I'm just repeating myself over and over again -and the issue is not being resolved.  Can you please give me a direct number or a direct email address.  

Thanks 

Dee 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Tracey

I've contacted the number as suggested and to be fair they did the best they could - sending engineer out etc but the issue is still going on and on.  The tv froze at least three times this evening (yes during the Ireland match) I'm fed up ringing to complain as at this stage I'm just repeating myself over and over again -and the issue is not being resolved.  Can you please give me a direct number or a direct email address.  

Thanks 

Dee 
    I'm sorry to hear this  deelite and I can understand your frustration with this.
    Can you PM me your account details and I will take a look into this.

-Pamela 

Still experiencing freezing issues - even after the engineer called - I've sent a letter to the complaints department how long will it take to get a reply or a phone call from them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭jd

Are you using home plugs to connect the STB to the router? 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Mine also does this and even more so when someone is on internet. It's also effecting my recordings as they'll freeze aswell.

Still experiencing freezing issues - even after the engineer called - I've sent a letter to the complaints department how long will it take to get a reply or a phone call from them
    I'm sorry to hear this deelite,
    Please feel free to PM me your account number and I will follow this up with the faults team.

-Pamela 

Mine also does this and even more so when someone is on internet. It's also effecting my recordings as they'll freeze aswell.
    Hi dodderangler,
    I'm sorry to hear this. Have you troubleshooted this issue with the technical team?

-Pamela 

Hi Pamela 

You already have all my details and the technical department and the customer ca team and at least two engineers have tried to resolve the issue but to no avail.  What will happen now as this has been going on since at least March.

HI JD

Not sure about the home plugs the second engineer changed them both and I think the third engineer said that I have to have an empty socket beside the plug .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

It's the homeplugs, they're trouble in some houses, get them to run a data port extension from the modem to the box

• Advertisement

Hi Pamela 

You already have all my details and the technical department and the customer ca team and at least two engineers have tried to resolve the issue but to no avail.  What will happen now as this has been going on since at least March.

HI JD

Not sure about the home plugs the second engineer changed them both and I think the third engineer said that I have to have an empty socket beside the plug .
    Hi deelite,

I have sent you a PM.

-Pamela 

Hi Pamela 

I replied to your pm and the tv is still freezing.

Thanks

Dee

Hi Pamela 

Any update for me

Hi anybody from eir 

Can somebody please get back to me - thanks

Dee

Hi anybody from eir 

Can somebody please get back to me - thanks

Dee
    Hi deelite,

I have responded to your PM.

-Pamela 

I've just replied to yours 

I've just replied to yours 
    No problem  deelite, I'll be back to you shortly. 

-Pamela 

Advertisement