Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet and Tv not working

Options
  • 02-03-2016 9:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭

Hey all

My TV and internet don't seem to be working this morning.

Picture of router attached

PS based in limerick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

No sync. Either the cabinet is offline of you've an issue with your line. Call tech support in case its the latter, the longer you leave it the longer for a fix. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

ED E wrote: »
    No sync. Either the cabinet is offline of you've an issue with your line. Call tech support in case its the latter, the longer you leave it the longer for a fix. 

In work so can't really fiddle with router if the need me to do stuff... We had bad storms Herr last night, could that cause it?

In work so can't really fiddle with router if the need me to do stuff... We had bad storms Herr last night, could that cause it?
    Yeah, any damage to the line could knock you off the air. If your drop wire is aerial (not buried) then the wind can give it a fair bit of abuse. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Yeah, any damage to the line could knock you off the air. If your drop wire is aerial (not buried) then the wind can give it a fair bit of abuse. 

Assume the help line is open late, won't be home till after 7

8-10 364 if memory serves me. 

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Assume the help line is open late, won't be home till after 7
    Hi A_Sober_Paddy, 

We have no reports logged for you area here. The best advice I can offer is to contact our support team on 1890 260 260 (telephone number and option 0) They'll assist you there. They are open 24/7. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement