Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Accounting in Arts

• 02-03-2016 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has done Accounting through arts? If so are you able to do a masters in accounting once you're finished a bachelors degree?

Also, I was wondering if the maths is complicated or is it basic maths and algebra as well as Excel? Any info would be grateful.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Eveliquinn

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has done Accounting through arts? If so are you able to do a masters in accounting once you're finished a bachelors degree?

Also, I was wondering if the maths is complicated or is it basic maths and algebra as well as Excel? Any info would be grateful.

Hey :) I found your post after you commenting on mine.i guess we are interested in the same.
    I asked the same question during my interview and they told me that I can do the masters in accounting. They even have a conversion masters course if I am not mistaken for people who didn't study accounting and want to change to that area so I am sure we could do the normal acc masters.
    I heard the maths is not difficult because is related to accounting. If you choose maths as one of your options then it is a bit more tough but the first year is more like a revision year. I am planing to take accounting, maths and computer science and then continue with just Acc and CS
    Hope I helped :)
    This is just information I got from people and not by experience. Hopefully the info I got is reliable

Advertisement