Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moved to sky a few weeks ago.. just got a text from yourselves

Options
  • 02-03-2016 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi,

I moved to Sky a few weeks ago due to the price increase. My eir account was cancelled by Sky and when I rang yourselves I was told I should have done it. Anyways we talked it through and I was to ring when I got my final bill so that I could remove the cancellation charge (I was talking to Alan on here about this too)

Anyways my final bill still hasn't arrived, but I received a text from yourselves this morning, well three actually- same message but different wording in each, telling me that my services have been suspended due to high usage and that I need to pay €253.79 (I've attached the text) Can you please check this out for me.

Thanks in advance.

Oh yeh, my eir account was definitely cancelled according to my online account and you had fastways collect the router.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

cb123 wrote: »
    Hi,

I moved to Sky a few weeks ago due to the price increase. My eir account was cancelled by Sky and when I rang yourselves I was told I should have done it. Anyways we talked it through and I was to ring when I got my final bill so that I could remove the cancellation charge (I was talking to Alan on here about this too)

Anyways my final bill still hasn't arrived, but I received a text from yourselves this morning, well three actually- same message but different wording in each, telling me that my services have been suspended due to high usage and that I need to pay €253.79 (I've attached the text) Can you please check this out for me.

Thanks in advance.

Oh yeh, my eir account was definitely cancelled according to my online account and you had fastways collect the router.
    Hi cb123, 

I'm sorry to hear of the ongoing issues you are having.

Would you like to PM me your account details and I'll check this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭cb123

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Hi cb123, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Tracey,

PM sent. 

Hopefully we can get this sorted :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Hi cb123, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Tracey,

PM sent. 

Hopefully we can get this sorted :)
    Perfect, thanks.

I'll come back to you soon through PM's :)

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement