Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using Banking365 abroad

Options
  • 02-03-2016 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭

Hi

I put a travel notice on my account a few days ago as I was travelling to Finland. Now I am there and went to access my account online, it isn't showing my weekly money as being deposited. Is there any reason for this or is it because I am abroad? I don't really want to use my card in an ATM in case the machine eats it.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

FanadMan wrote: »
    Hi

I put a travel notice on my account a few days ago as I was travelling to Finland. Now I am there and went to access my account online, it isn't showing my weekly money as being deposited. Is there any reason for this or is it because I am abroad? I don't really want to use my card in an ATM in case the machine eats it.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    John
    Good Morning, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, can you confirm if this payment is coming from an employer or an alternative source? 

Thanks, 

Evie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Good Morning, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, can you confirm if this payment is coming from an employer or an alternative source? 

Thanks, 

Evie

Hi Evie

I checked again and it was all sorted ☺

Thanks

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

FanadMan wrote: »
    Good Morning, 

Thanks, 

Evie

Hi Evie

I checked again and it was all sorted ☺

Thanks

John
    Hi John,

Thanks for letting us know, and glad to hear you have sorted this out now. Just to let you know that while you are away, our team are available on Twitter 24/7 and our handle is @TalktoBOI.

Thanks,

Evie 

Advertisement