Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will I hear back about my loan?

Options
  • 02-03-2016 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I applied for a loan last Thursday and I still haven't heard back, I was told it will be within 48hours and I'm still waiting through email or phone call. When will I hear back?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

I applied for a loan last Thursday and I still haven't heard back, I was told it will be within 48hours and I'm still waiting through email or phone call. When will I hear back?
    Good Afternoon Aileenheffron, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, 

Sorry to hear you have not yet heard back, if you would like to PM us your name, a/c opening branch (if you have an account with us) and contact number, we can arrange a call to you? Click on the link below my name to send a message.

Thanks, 

Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Aileenheffron

It would not let me pm you as it said you do not receive them. If you could email me for my details that would be great thanks. I'm with branch bank of Ireland ballymena

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

It would not let me pm you as it said you do not receive them. If you could email me for my details that would be great thanks. I'm with branch bank of Ireland ballymena
    Hi, 

I have sent you a message now, apologies if you were unable to send me a direct message. 

Thanks, 

Evie 

Advertisement