Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BoyzLife

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

I just came across this now - Sunday Morning Browsing the week...

http://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/watch-brian-mcfadden-hit-back-7589080

The main parts I took from it:
    Boyzone star Keith Duffy
    Brian McFadden
    The Voice of Ireland coach has spoken out about Boyzlife, the supergroup being formed by his former bandmate
    ken out about Boyzlife, the supergroup being formed by hi
    out Boyzlife, the supergroup being for
    Boyzlife, the supergroup
    the supergroup
    supergroup

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,692 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Is there any market for these 2 guys any more?
    Seriously?

Surely they will be playing in pubs not arena's?

Who knows where a supergroup of their caliber could sell out. Wembley Arena?

- Serious Question, do either of them sing? I thought Ronan and the Black haired guy in Westlife were the 'singers' (not my preferred term) - the rest were just there 'to look good' :D:D:D and 'dance' -(Again, I'd like to distance myself from those terms :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 86,911 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Keith and Brian were LLS in Friday and it is more both interviewing each other on stage, don't think Keith will be singing, the show is in all Hilton hotels

Ah, I was being 'Funny' (not a great term either).
    Whatever they do, it'll be more fun than typing into this box on a Sunday night.

• Advertisement

Kian is already taking shots at them :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Kian whose highlight of his career I'd representing Ireland in the Eurovision semifinals...

mansize wrote: »
    Kian whose highlight of his career I'd representing Ireland in the Eurovision semifinals...

Kian is the one with the comb over a coach on The Voice of Ireland, Nicky is the radio presenter on 2FM now also Ireland's Eurovision entry this year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Kian is the one with the comb over a coach on The Voice of Ireland, Nicky is the radio presenter on 2FM now also Ireland's Eurovision entry this year

My bad

Advertisement