Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Gates Recommendations

• 02-03-2016 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a Serai CR31 under ground gate system. I was interested in replacing it (it is starting to get quite flaky). Anytime I ask an installer they all say "use X - only one you can trust".
    I was looking at the Beninca Brain.

I was wondering does anyone have any recommendations? I am quite into home automation (have a reed sensor on the gate at moment connected to an arduino on a mysensors network) so am interested in something with some bells and whistles. Would like to be able to associate codes etc with people and have logs etc.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭yfaykya

Bueller?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I've a FAAC for 12 years . No issues good support for them here.

I've a single channel relay for a lightwavefm system that I have that I'm going to hook up to it. Shouldn't be an issue as it's a multi function relay cost about 20 pounds.
    I can have things like os lights turning on etc when I operated the gate .

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭bazbrady

im in a similar boat at moment looking at getting wooden automated gates,ive been told ditec and faac as regards makes..

Advertisement