Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract

Options
  • 02-03-2016 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi
    I received my bill this morning in which I noticed that the ValueReward Tariff has ended mid cycle.
    If I PM someone my details can you have a look at my account and see my best options for staying with Electric Ireland rather than moving provider to avail of the Energia Cashback and discount offer as per the bonkers.ie comparison site.
    Thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Twatter,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Here in this department we can advise regarding dual fuel (electricity plus gas): it's a 13% discount off electricity units, and a 9% discount off gas units (direct debit required) plus an additional 2% discount off the units of each, if the account is registered for online billing instead of postal.

For electricity only, we would need to advise you to contact Sales themselves, on 1850 30 50 90 (their telephone lines are open until 8pm Monday to Friday, and until 5.30pm on Saturdays). Sales would be the people who apply all discounts also, on agreement by the customer to the terms and conditions.

If you have any further queries we can assist you with here on Boards.ie, we are online until 6pm.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

Advertisement