Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

climote - network message 4 error

• 02-03-2016 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi can anyone advise on how to reset the climote. The electricity has been going on and off all morning, some problem after the storm. However the screen on the climote seems to be frozen, its asking me to set the time and date, however nothing is working when i try to set the time/Date and i cant escape from that screen. I cant turn on the heating or water as screen is frozen. I tried to boost the heating from my phone but that didnt work. Can anyone advise as I will need to have the heating on this evening as we have a newborn at home.

Thanks in advance,
    Maeve

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭Robbie.G

maeve49 wrote: »
    Hi can anyone advise on how to reset the climote. The electricity has been going on and off all morning, some problem after the storm. However the screen on the climote seems to be frozen, its asking me to set the time and date, however nothing is working when i try to set the time/Date and i cant escape from that screen. I cant turn on the heating or water as screen is frozen. I tried to boost the heating from my phone but that didnt work. Can anyone advise as I will need to have the heating on this evening as we have a newborn at home.

Thanks in advance,
    Maeve

If you contact Climote directly they will be able to sort it for you they have very good customer services

Advertisement