Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

climote - network message 4 error

Options
  • 02-03-2016 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi can you please advise, electricity has been on and off this morning and now i cant turn on the heating or water. Climote screen is frozen, it is asking me to enter date and time, but the dial or buttons are not working. I tried turning it off and on again but still the same, i tried to boost the heating from the app on my phone but that didnt work. Can you please advise as i need to have the heating on this evening as we have a newborn baby at home.

Thanks,
    Maeve

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Maeve,

Thank you for getting in touch. Sorry to read of this issue.

I have consulted the Home Energy Services department for you in case this is something we can assist you with in Electric Ireland, however it is actually a query for Climote itself directly.

The team have contacted Climote for you and I can now provide you with a contact there (who has been told of your situation) whose details I will private message to you in a moment.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

Advertisement