Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

outstanding balance.

Options
  • 02-03-2016 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hi, I am wondering if someone could get in contact with me about arrears I have on my account, I was wondering if I could maybe set up a payment plan or maybe even get a prepay meter installed. I am willing to pay my arrears however I have not got the amount that will be needed upfront, I do not want to be cut off so I would appreciate a reply. , Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi 99problems,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Do indeed private message us the Electric Ireland account number in question, stating that you are the account-holder, your name, and the address and date of birth on the account.

We will review your account then, and we may be able to assist you further in this department, or we may have to direct you to another department, whose contact details we will provide to you if necessary.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

Advertisement