Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Things Armsday

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Nothing really grabbing my attention from my Arms Day orders. Arminius rolls are poor (though I did get the 'god roll' one a while back, not a fan). Lyudmila or whatever it is called has poor rolls too. the PDX-45 don't look great either but roll three with higher caliber rounds, icarus and rifled barrel could be a decent option - might be good for flinching snipers. I hae a few good PDX 41/45 rolls so might pick that one up.

PDX-41 and Dis-43 are the two good looking orders this week. Lyudmila, JLB-42 and and Tamar-D are the other three.

Also, of the 5 test weapons, only 1 is crucible based. So, with the 4 weapons I will complete, that will get me two rank ups and very close on the third.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I'm at the stage now where I stopped being bothered about Armsday.

Why I hear you ask?

Well I've gotten pretty much a "god-roll" or close for all the weapons and all the archetypes.

I'm not going to get any better Suros Pulses or Scouts or a Better JLB RL etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Also, of the 5 test weapons, only 1 is crucible based. So, with the 4 weapons I will complete, that will get me two rank ups and very close on the third.

Do you always rule out all crucible based tests?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

PetKing wrote: »
    Do you always rule out all crucible based tests?

Yes - I have enough trouble doing well in crucible without trying to get kills with a weapon/type I am uncomfortable with, or is a poor version of the weapon type. I think I did the crucible weapons the first two times, and didn't enjoy it at all.

I use the other ones when I am completing the daily patrol bounties.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Yes - I have enough trouble doing well in crucible without trying to get kills with a weapon/type I am uncomfortable with, or is a poor version of the weapon type. I think I did the crucible weapons the first two times, and didn't enjoy it at all.

The autos and pulses are handy enough. I don't bother with the snipers, and particularly the rocket launchers. If you miss the heavy box, the game was all for nought.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

And this just gets lazier by the week!

Preview of next week
    meh

To be fair, I have pretty much a God-Roll on all weapon archetypes and especially the Armsday ones.

I've actually even stopped going by Banshee at all to be fair.

I mean, if someone else if still doing the Banshee thing, post away :p

Sort of my point really! Everyone's free to post, I still carry a few orders but I know what I'm looking for on each weapon and don't bother to check other reviews at this stage.

The main reason I use banshee is for the free weapon for every rank up, still waiting on my really nice surprise tho.

Decent Arminius-D and Cocytus SR4 for collection this week. Not godrolls but 90%

• Advertisement

Nothing, nada, zilch.

Any Siren Class Mods?

And another week rolls around, see what I did!

Soooo anyway I've stopped placing new orders and my stock of rolls is dwindling, luckily I've got one for the Suros Ari-41 with the fine offering of:

SLO-19/SPO-28/SRO-41
    Fitted Stock/Oiled Frame
    Single Point Sling/Smallbore
    Outlaw

That is all.

Edit: Oh and all weapons for test this week are PvE.

4 PvE testable weapons this week.

Nothing for me but if ya don't have a decent Suros PDX-45, roll 3 is worth a look.
    SLO-12/SPO-28/SRO-57
    Perfect Balance/Appended Magazine
    Unflinching
    Speed Reload/Reinforced Barrel

Although you are better off just buying the vendor Hawksaw!
    SLO-19/SPO-28/SRO-57
    Fitted Stock/Oiled Frame
    Counterbalance
    Single Point Sling/Smallbore

Advertisement