Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rebellion at The Roundy 4 - The Roundy, 1 Castle Street, Cork - Sat. 26th March

• 02-03-2016 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

12814276_1686961344853786_4743025884609487679_n.jpg?oh=3b88e67d161d7637bd5a339dd61c64fa&oe=576232AA
    Cork FGC will be back at The Roundy once again on the 26th, running SFV, Smash 4, Melee and MKX on PS4. Would love to see as many people as possible make it out.

Here's the Facebook page and accompanying blurb for anybody who can't get on right now.
    Our March tournament will see who has been improving their SFV game as it retains the main slot for the day. We might also have the opportunity to see who's been putting time in to the new DLC character if Capcom has released their update in time, so come along and check it out.

We'll also see the return of the Smash Bros., as 4 and Melee scrap it out once again.

And March wouldn't be the same without a bit of madness, so get ready for resurrection of Mortal Kombat X on PlayStation 4 as we acknowledge the release of XL and Kombat Pack 2 with new characters along with balance changes to the general gameplay system as well as individual changes to the entire cast.

We'll be running on Saturday March 26th, registrations from 12pm to 1pm, with tournaments starting from 1. SFV and Smash 4 as the main games for the day will cost €5 to enter, MKX and Melee as the side events will cost €3. If you're entering more than 1 tournament, you can expect to pay €4 and €2 respectively for main and side events. Hope to see you all there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Nevflinn

I wanna run a UMvC3 money match there, FT10. Will that be possible? Would there be any takers?

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Chris IWS

Nevflinn wrote: »
    I wanna run a UMvC3 money match there, FT10. Will that be possible? Would there be any takers?
    If you're offering to bring along your own 360 and game, I don't see why we couldn't accommodate you after the tourneys have concluded. However, as to whether there would be anybody interested, I'm really not sure. Not a very popular game in Cork afaik. Haven't heard anybody even ask about it at any of our latest meets, never mind play it. Throw up a post on the Facebook page and see if there's any interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 DrDrago

Will SFV be on the PS4? Not sure if my Qanba stick will play on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Yes, SFV will be on PS4 only unfortunately, unless someone is willing to lug up their PC / Laptop with them. :pac:

There should be a few sticks around and most people will have no issues with you borrowing theirs for a match ( as long as it doesn't interfere with their own matches. )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

DrDrago wrote: »
    Will SFV be on the PS4? Not sure if my Qanba stick will play on it.

I have a chronus max which you can use to convert xbox to ps4, and I think it does some other things to ps4 too. I use a ps4 pad now so I don't need it.

Silver steeez uses it too, but perhaps ye could be seeded opposite to each other or get some temporary borrow if ye have to play.

• Advertisement
Advertisement