Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need to get zloty (polish money )

Options
  • 02-03-2016 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Hi i ordered a 1000 zloty from my local branch last week to be collected tomorrow. but they have just rang me to say that they won't have it. is there any branch in the southeast that might have it over the counter tomorrow

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

hop2it wrote: »
    Hi i ordered a 1000 zloty from my local branch last week to be collected tomorrow. but they have just rang me to say that they won't have it. is there any branch in the southeast that might have it over the counter tomorrow
    Hi hop2it, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

We're sorry to hear that your currency will not be ready for collection tomorrow. As five working days is needed for a foreign currency order, it may not be possible to have this collected in a branch by tomorrow. However if you would like to send a Private message to us here with the area of the south east you can collect in, we can check with some branches for you. 

Please click on the link in my signature to send a Private Message (please make sure to have signatures set to display in your Boards settings).

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭hop2it

Hi hop2it, 

We're sorry to hear that your currency will not be ready for collection tomorrow. As five working days is needed for a foreign currency order, it may not be possible to have this collected in a branch by tomorrow. However if you would like to send a Private message to us here with the area of the south east you can collect in, we can check with some branches for you. 

Please click on the link in my signature to send a Private Message (please make sure to have signatures set to display in your Boards settings).

Thanks,
    Sarah
    hi Sarah i'm in the enniscorthy area but i can travel to any branch around wexford ,waterford ,kilkenny , carlow or wicklow 

Hi hop2it, 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    hi Sarah i'm in the enniscorthy area but i can travel to any branch around wexford ,waterford ,kilkenny , carlow or wicklow 
    Hi hop2it, we'll send you a private message now about this. 

Thanks, 
    Sarah

Hi hop2it, 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi hop2it, 

I've sent you another PM here with details on where you can collect the currency. Please check your inbox. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement