Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primrose Gardens Estate Naas

Options
  • 02-03-2016 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can let me know what the primrose gardens estate in naas is like? We are looking to buy at the moment and have seen this on daft. We've also seen on a previous thread the builder has changed for this next phase of houses, can anyone shed any light as to why?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 982 ✭✭✭VincePP

That whole area is being developed. Lands next to it are now on the market and will have houses. Never heard anything bad about it and you don't see a lot of the houses come to market (good sign).

As for different builder - the chances are the previous builder went bust like hundreds of other builders because they paid too much for land, but as its a secondhand house, the original builder would make no difference to you as you would be getting an engineer to do a survey of the property anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭-gilly-09-

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can let me know what the primrose gardens estate in naas is like? We are looking to buy at the moment and have seen this on daft. We've also seen on a previous thread the builder has changed for this next phase of houses, can anyone shed any light as to why?

Thanks in advance

Hi Sarah,

I actually bought one of these new homes and moved in around six months ago. Houses are amazing but builder is a nightmare.
    If you want some help or advice just give me a PM.

Advertisement