Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card limit transfer between credit cards?

• 02-03-2016 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Over the years I've been increasing the credit card limit on my regular card, but it looks like I could request a platinum card instead with lower interest rates and some additional benefits. Is it possible to transfer credit card limit from one card to another?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Good Morning Alter Ego,

We noticed your post here and just wanted to let you know that you can apply for a platinum card and transfer your existing balance over from your card . If you are not already with Bank Of Ireland, you can transfer the balance from your existing card with another bank to our Platinum Card to enjoy our introductory offers and benefits. If you are an existing BOI a/c holder you can apply for your Platinum card online here; https://goo.gl/6VQJMT

You can speak to us about any of this over on our TalkToBOI forum we can arrange a call back to discuss this should you wish.

Thanks,

Evie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

Alter_Ego wrote: »
    Over the years I've been increasing the credit card limit on my regular card, but it looks like I could request a platinum card instead with lower interest rates and some additional benefits. Is it possible to transfer credit card limit from one card to another?

You would have to weigh up if the annual fee would be worth the benefits.

Advertisement