Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAP 2 2016 - Study Groups (Smaller Firm/Flexible Route)

Options
  • 02-03-2016 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi All,

I hope the assessment results went well for everyone last Friday.

I am looking to set up a group here for CAP 2 study - The idea would be to primarily target those who work in smaller firms or are studying via the flexible route - however the more the merrier I suppose.

If you are interested in something like that please get in touch.

I will also be posting my notes from CAP 2 if this is of benefit to you as well. (I would caveat this though that I sat my CAP 2s in 2014 so they may be slightly outdated with the current competency statements so it if you are using them be mindful of this).

Having passed FAE first time I would attribute my success over study leave to staying in contact with a small group of my peers throughout my study leave period. It allowed me to get quicker responses to questions and keep up to date with the relevant kind of study I should be doing and avoid straying off track. I would fully endorse this thread to those who wish to avail of it to form study groups.

If you have any further queries please get in touch with us at info@cassi.ie.

Many Thanks,

Sean

CASSI Chair

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭BigBirdie

Hi All,

As I previous suggested I would post my CAP 2 Notes unfortunately I was unaware that there was limitations on the size of the files that could be posted in a thread. For that reason I suggest that if you want them please email info@cassi.ie and mark the subject as: "FAO - Sean Notes." (I will not have access to this email address after January 2017 - so if you are reading this after - apologies you are too late).

I will apologize in advance for the format of some of the files - by the end I was just gathering notes - It is important to decipher what is useful and how will it add value to your study - don't print what you don't need. I spent the last week or so of CAP 2 making my folders smaller and smaller.

I would also reiterate if you request the notes that I used them for sitting CAP 2 in 2014 so they are out of date please refer to the most up to date competency statement for updates.

Thanks,

Sean

Advertisement