Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GRPAI

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

BattleCorp wrote: »
    I know what you are saying Cass but if the IGRF accept applications then they have to judge the merits of the application and either recognise the organisation as a NGB or not.
    At the moment the NASRPC are on their website as the representative for Gallery rifle in Ireland.
    They could easily put all this NGB nonsense to bed by issuing a statement saying that they recognise the NASRPC as the NGB.
    They could but in my experience international bodies won't get involved in pissing matches like this one.
    I would have assumed that if someone set up an organisation in a direct challenge to the FAI to say that they were the NGB for soccer here in Ireland, FIFA wouldn't be long about slapping them down if they weren't officially recognised by them.
    True. However i don't see the GRPAI's name on the IGRF website despite their claims to be the NGB, and despite their claims that the NASRPC are not the NGB it's their name up on the website.

So to use your analogy, if Paddy Joe from the Footie fans association of Ireland contacted you claiming to be the NGB for Soccer or john Delaney from the FAI, who would you think is the "real deal"?
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Cass wrote: »

So to use your analogy, if Paddy Joe from the Footie fans association of Ireland contacted you claiming to be the NGB for Soccer or john Delaney from the FAI, who would you think is the "real deal"?

Are you saying that an International Governing Body such as the IGRF don't try to protect their members when someone else claims to be the NGB?

If I started up a club and claimed to be affiliated the NASRPC and I wasn't, you can be sure that the NASRPC would issue a statement regarding the matter and denounce my false claim that I was affilliated to them.

Shouldn't the IGRF do the same if the NASRPC are their officially recognised member?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Shouldn't the IGRF do the same if the NASRPC are their officially recognised member?
    As above:
    Cass wrote: »
    They could but in my experience international bodies won't get involved in pissing matches like this one.
    National issues do not seem to be a concern to the international bodies.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Anyway, it matters not a jot to me who the NGB is. As long as I can shoot every other weekend I'm happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Rimfire Shooter

I see there's a petition by grpai to support them

Will nasrpc have one too?

if it wasn't so serious it would be funny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

Taken From the NASRPC NEWSLETTER

NASRPC Update, 17th April, 2016

Apologies if this is a bit of an Epic update, but there are many aspects to it.

Contrary to what may have been reported elsewhere, the NASRPC has not, and has no intention of, restricting anyone from representing Ireland in the UK leg of the IGRF series.

Anyone who meets the criteria for team selection is eligible and the NASRPC leader board will select the teams on merit alone.

Also contrary to some reports we have been sent, NASRPC has not removed either of the Team Captains from their roles.

That is not to say that any of this may not happen, as there are currently very disruptive and divisive actions been taken on an almost daily basis, the result of which we feel is to undermine the NASRPC role as administrator of Gallery Rifle in Ireland, and by association its image and role as NGB for the sport internationally.

These sorts of actions, if continued, will fall under the definition of 'bringing the sport into disrepute' and appropriate actions will be required.

But, while we are very close, we do not feel we are quite there yet.

We have decided that we want both Captains to make a show of leadership in order to stabilise the gallery rifle teams.

We have asked them, through the Pat Grimes, the National Discipline coordinator, to declare that they recognise the NASRPC as NGB, recognise its National Discipline co-ordinator as the individual ultimately responsible for decisions in relation to the sport.

We have also stated that, should they be not willing to do so, in essence not recognising the body responsible for fielding the teams they wish to Captain (who can at the same time Capitan an NASRPC team whilst trying to destroy it as a member of the so called GRPAI?), that we would accept their resignation from their roles due to this conflict of interest.

Following discussions with Pat he has asked us to defer this until after the UK leg of the IGRF series, due to the short timeframe involved and his wish to field the best team possible for Ireland at the event.

As he is the individual with ultimate responsibility for the sport, within the NASRPC and hence Ireland, we have taken his request on board and deferred this decision, until the return of the teams from the UK.

This destructive and divisive behaviour must end and, if necessary, NASRPC will intervene.

Some background..... (Actually quite a bit of background)

In recent weeks there has been a lot of confusion surrounding Gallery Rifle within the NASRPC, and by extension Ireland.

This has led to challenges to the NGB status of the NASRPC, challenges to the role of the NASRPC in administering the Irish team and captain selection for IGRF matches and various divisive actions, the result of which is a lack of clarity in the selection of teams and captains for the IGRF matches.

NASRPC have made all possible attempts to clarify these situations amicably, but our patience with this is limited.

Most recently, Pat Grimes, Gallery Rifle National Discipline co-ordinator and Declan Keogh, National Development Officer, met last week with the current Smallbore and Centrefire captains for the IGRF teams being fielded by NASRPC, asked them to itemise their requirements for the teams and agreed to address what could be done to meet those requirements.

They all agreed to hold an information meeting for all Gallery Rifle squad members, where they would outline what was possible, with particular reference to the upcoming UK leg of the IGRF series.

Both Martin Hayes and Jimmy Byrne, respective centrefire and small-bore captains, responded promptly with what they felt was required and the meeting was scheduled for today, Sunday, to outline the response.

During the week it transpired that Martin Hayes will not be able to attend the UK IGRF leg and informed Glenn Forde that he wanted him to take his place as Captain. They then informed Pat Grimes.

Pat was not in agreement and felt the team itself should choose its own replacement Captain. Following much to'ing and fro'ing of emails and calls, Pat asked the NASRPC national committee to intervene and mediate as the matter was at an impasse and time is of the essence with the UK IGRF match only a few short weeks away.

The committee reviewed the communications, the gallery rifle rules, and the team selection rules and decided that Pat, as National Discipline co-ordinator was responsible for the decision as per those rules, and his view that the team should select its own replacement Captain was the fairest outcome, so that decision would stand.

Then todays Gallery Rifle training session occurred - there was a good turnout, with a dozen or so guns, indeed some new participants. Unfortunately neither Martin Hayes (holidays) nor Jimmy Byrne (unwell) could attend and had made their apologies.

Following the training session the scheduled information meeting took place:

Declan Keogh outlined some of the team supports that had been achieved and some that

were being worked on.

 Some competition ammo had been sponsored by Gunshop.ie, for which we are very

grateful. Gunshop.ie have always been great supporters and facilitators of our sports.

 Yet further ammo sponsorship was being discussed with other vendors.

 A subsidy of up to €250 Euro had been secured per team member (of which there are up to

10) to aid with transport, accommodation and permits to compete in the IGRF match and

which may be reimbursed with appropriate receipts upon return from the match.

 A Team Strip is being investigated.

 A number of people had been approached to look to undertake personal and team

development with squad members. Nicholas Flood and Frank Feeney had also attended the

meeting to outline the types of training they could bring to the squad.

 Nicholas Flood next outlined his own experiences as a professional competitive target shooter, how that had taught him to develop and personalise his training programme over the years and how we would like nothing better that to bring that experience to bear within

the NASRPC in the development of training programmes for our teams for IGRF events.

 Frank Feeney also outlined how he had developed a programme for the mental and physiological preparation of teams and events, beginning with a simple questionnaire, after which a programme could be developed on an individual basis. He has been trialling this programme with a number of members of BRC - with some marked success. This was also

something that would apply quite well to NASRPC Irish teams.

 Declan Keogh outlined that these training supports had a cost, which would need to be

investigated properly but thanked the guys for their input and expressed the enthusiasm within the gallery rifle squads to look at these aspects of development and what it can do for our success in the run up to the 2017 World Championships.

 Pat Grimes then outlined the NASRPCs position, including our request of the team captains. At this point the meeting devolved as people started to claim we were looking to eject the Captains, were looking to prevent people competing, etc.

A few of the people there started to claim that NASRPC had no part to play in Gallery Rifle

Mark Nolan re-asserted GRPAIs plan to continue to seek NGB status, even in the face of no IGRF recognition. He called for votes of confidence in the team captains and votes of no confidence in the NASRPC committee.

At this point Pat pointed out that as neither of the team captains were present to represent nor defend themselves, only a very small percentage of the Gallery Rifle squad was in attendance and no votes had been advertised as part of the agenda it was unhelpful, counterproductive and invalid to call for any votes.

The meeting was adjourned

Following the meeting Pat contacted the committee to make his recommendations, which we are implementing.

We will keep you informed of progress on this matter.

Hopefully matters will resolve themselves, amicably, and the updates will be shorter and more succinct, going forward.

NASRPC Committee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

Open Request.

As this issue continues it is becomming like an FF FG situation.
    Please simplify the situation for the humble shooters who are just fun/club standard shooters by having the courtsey of holding an invited meeting and introducing who you are, your aims and explaining publicly why you are set up.
    At this meeting you would have an oppertunity to seek to find if you have a mandate from shooters to represent them.
    PLEASE NOTE : I have no interest in falling out with my shooting friends who are in all likleyhood going to be on both sides of these camps...I just want to be informed like an adult.
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Open Request.

As this issue continues it is becomming like an FF FG situation.
    Please simplify the situation for the humble shooters who are just fun/club standard shooters by having the courtsey of holding an invited meeting and introducing who you are, your aims and explaining publicly why you are set up.
    At this meeting you would have an oppertunity to seek to find if you have a mandate from shooters to represent them.
    PLEASE NOTE : I have no interest in falling out with my shooting friends who are in all likleyhood going to be on both sides of these camps...I just want to be informed like an adult.
    Thank you

I think you'll get all the answers if you attend this event

"The Gallery Rifle & Pistol Association of Ireland (GRPAI) will hold our inaugural competition at Harbour House Sports Club on Saturday 7th May 2016......
    ............This will be an open competition, all shooters are welcome subject to licence and insurance"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

clivej wrote: »
    I think you'll get all the answers if you attend this event

"The Gallery Rifle & Pistol Association of Ireland (GRPAI) will hold our inaugural competition at Harbour House Sports Club on Saturday 7th May 2016......"

Thats not the place or time to hold a public meeting.
    People should know what the objectives of both organisations are and more to the point who they are prior to organising an event.:)

Thats not the place or time to hold a public meeting.
    People should know what the objectives of both organisations are and more to the point who they are prior to organising an event.:)

Well it would be the one place where ppl that support the GRPAI will be on the day.
    Who they are is public knowledge as seen here
    http://grpai.ie/about-us/

And to see what their objectives of both organisations are try here
    www.nasrpc.ie and www.GRPAI.ie
    as both parties have websites.

Also you know all/most of the GRPAI committee already so why don't you speak to them next time you meet up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭jb88

You must not have been in the same room as me Tackleberry. If you were in it at all

A declaration was read out by the NASRPC that unless all members and also Captains of both Gallery rifle teams renounced their support of the GRPAI that they would no longer be eligible for squad or team selection.

THE SQUAD votes on the Captains every two years and they in turn depending on availability decide based on their results who is on the team as always fair and democratic.

All in that room can attest to that except if you wish to alter the truth. But the NDC of the NASRPC refused to give anyone a copy of this statement fearing a backlash.

Obviously now included below as a false statement, that this never happened. It did I was there.

Great attempt to divide people for your own greater good.

Granted after this the NDC did offer in his own opinion and personal belief a hand to all come together and dismiss this until after upcoming events. (A false attempt in my opinion)

Convert to the thinking of the current NASRPC committee or suffer the consequences of not being able to represent your country I think not.

The majority of the Squad in the room voted for the GRPAI and against the NASRPC proposal.

Your doing a great job of alienating those Gallery shooters who don't agree with your ideas. 4 MONTHS in and you have divided a good organization, well done.
    Lets see how many vote for you at the next AGM, oh by then the damage will have been done. That's what you want, I think the removal from the Harbour house committee and as chief range officer was warranted given the circumstances.

I would ask all Gallery shooters to consider whats happening and ask people you trust and not read what is written on this forum and take it as truth.

Get your own independent verification

Be actively involved in your sport, but remember the NASRPC is for Clubs and the GRPAI is for Gallery shooters alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭badaj0z

Are we discussing the shooting team to represent Ireland in the Olympics? Are we discussing a team to represent Ireland in one of the well known International shooting sports? This whole debacle is out of proportion. The Gallery Rifle discipline was invented so that UK pistol shooters could continue to shoot something resembling what they did with pistols. As such it is an artificial creation. Many sports are, but it still amounts to using rifles in a pistol format.They seem to spend as much on "strip" as they do on ammo for practice. Many people enjoy this and fair play to them but does this justify the amount of energy and feeling that is on show?

Gallery Rifle is important to us who shoot in it. Fair enough, it isn't in the Olympics but neither was golf up until now. It doesn't matter when it was created, it is a legitimate sport and therefore people are entitled to be passionate about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

jb88 wrote: »
    You must not have been in the same room as me Tackleberry. If you were in it at all
    Tackleberry was posting a statement written by the NASRPC, not himself.

badaj0z wrote: »
    Are we discussing the shooting team to represent Ireland in the Olympics?
    No, but...
    Many people enjoy this and fair play to them but does this justify the amount of energy and feeling that is on show?
    ...yes.
    That's how sport works.
    I mean, do you *really* think GAA football is a real sport? A single country plays it, they have a makey-uppey international element where they agree with another country to play a game using rules neither country uses normally, and it was basically kept alive in this country through a combination of hating the English and being scared of the Priests. And I'm saying that as a Kerryman.

And yet, people get passionate about it, devote their lives to it, we fund it from our taxes both directly and - for many years at least - by employing county-level players in various public service roles where their duties mysteriously dovetailed with the needs of the sporting season.

Gallery ain't my thing, I much prefer ISSF shooting for the challenge and the pace, but if the world worked according to my whims and tastes, well, I'd be having fun and everything would be awfully well-documented, but you'd all be miserable (remember, I'm the kind of person who prefers the 1958 version of Quatermass and the Pit over the 1967 version because the '58 was a little over three hours long and had much better pacing and more details, and how important is colour compared to correct details? ) If people get passionate about it, then it matters to them. So long as they stay within the charter's rules, they can discuss it on here. That's the entire point of this place and it does this for a lot more than just shooting...

Jb88 your suggesting I was in the room, that's incorrect I've only posted what was made available from the NASRPC NEWSLETTER.
    Only the GRPAI views on what happened at said meeting yesterday have been posted here on boards it's only fair that if Targetx continues to post on boards that both sides are available..
    Untruths and lies ....I'm sure there coming out of everywhere but people will make ther own minds up in the end.
    I stand with the NASRPC, the new committee have had a constant battle with the GRPAI and the crap there trying to pull, the amount of time and meetings that has been used up dealing with this crap could be better used towards other shooting needs/development etc...

badaj0z wrote: »
    Are we discussing the shooting team to represent Ireland in the Olympics? Are we discussing a team to represent Ireland in one of the well known International shooting sports? This whole debacle is out of proportion. The Gallery Rifle discipline was invented so that UK pistol shooters could continue to shoot something resembling what they did with pistols. As such it is an artificial creation. Many sports are, but it still amounts to using rifles in a pistol format.They seem to spend as much on "strip" as they do on ammo for practice. Many people enjoy this and fair play to them but does this justify the amount of energy and feeling that is on show?

However it was created it is an International contest sport between England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Germany, South Africa, and Australia (these that I know of, may be more).
    For the people that shoot Gallery Rifle, Pistol, and Shotgun it is their choice of sport, as well well as any other sport they may do.

The Teams from the different countries compete against each other for an International trophy each year. For the people chosen to shoot on the Irish team is a great privilege to do so and as such it means a lot for them to shoot for Ireland.

To now be now told they can't shoot for any reason other than they didn't qualify is not for the sport and not good for the moral of the these shooters.

[Mod Note] Folks, please take a moment to reread the charter. Some of us appear to be forgetting what's in it...

Consult members of the squad and fellow gallery competitors and then form your own opinion. I don't post un truths on this or any other site.

Hey just carry on believing everything you read on the NASRPC website and every other forum.

Im sure your right and I wasn't in the room when I was told by the NASRPC Training and Development officer and the National Co ordinator for Gallery rifle, that because I supported the GRPAI I could no longer be part of the squad or team or represent my Country at home or abroad. It was read out to me, but you wont see that posted on the NASRPC website.

The president of the GRPAI asked for a copy but it wasn't given

Yes that really didn't happen and I am a liar????? continue on

No one from the GRPAI or anyone who supports them including me would ever try to exclude anyone, the whole ethos of our sport is not to exclude anyone, will you look at the diversity of our sport maybe you will understand.

Get informed

This publication on the website is a façade, we are 4 months in and not a word about training except the ongoing training every week at two clubs, by individuals at the GRPAI.

6 WEEKS before Bisley this crops up and two "experts", arrive both of whom know 0 zero about Gallery shooting and inform those present it will be a two year building program that they are going to assist with training on. We haven't a hope in 2016 was one quote I remember, from someone who only saw the sport face to face yesterday.The hyprocacy beguiles me to the core.

The whole reason we are not World Champions any more is due to the vote by the NASRPC to remove one member from the squad a couple of years ago. "More bull****:,

The vain offer of cash to fund our trips, well you can shove my allowance right up where the sun don't shine, or maybe its that I don't qualify

No more interference in squad affairs NASRPC - The majority of the squad have had enough of it.

Do your job and look after the development of Clubs, and many of them could badly do with some money to build on their facilities

[redacted] your suggesting I was in the room, that's incorrect I've only posted what was made available from the NASRPC NEWSLETTER.
    Only the GRPAI views on what happened at said meeting yesterday have been posted here on boards it's only fair that if [redacted] continues to post on boards that both sides are available..
    Untruths and lies ....I'm sure there coming out of everywhere but people will make ther own minds up in the end.
    I stand with the NASRPC, the new committee have had a constant battle with the GRPAI and the crap there trying to pull, the amount of time and meetings that has been used up dealing with this crap could be better used towards other shooting needs/development etc...

I speak for myself as a supporter of the GRPAI, I am none of the below,

but the GRPAI have no interest in Club committees, that's for the NASRPC , from what I understand

The GRPAI is for Gallery Rile and Pistol shooters, if you also happen to be any of the below well done, it shows you care more about your sport than maybe I do :)

hermes2011 wrote: »
    so what I said in my last post re RO's and Club support is true, GRPAI want to take over club committees because as far as I am aware some of those on Face book are also committee members of Hilltop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭ntipptop

Consult members of the squad and fellow gallery competitors and then form your own opinion. I don't post un truths on this or any other site.

Hey just carry on believing everything you read on the NASRPC website and every other forum.

Im sure your right and I wasn't in the room when I was told by the NASRPC Training and Development officer and the National Co ordinator for Gallery rifle, that because I supported the GRPAI I could no longer be part of the squad or team or represent my Country at home or abroad. It was read out to me, but you wont see that posted on the NASRPC website.

The president of the GRPAI asked for a copy but it wasn't given

Yes that really didn't happen and I am a liar????? continue on

No one from the GRPAI or anyone who supports them including me would ever try to exclude anyone, the whole ethos of our sport is not to exclude anyone, will you look at the diversity of our sport maybe you will understand.

Get informed

This publication on the website is a façade, we are 4 months in and not a word about training except the ongoing training every week at two clubs, by individuals at the GRPAI.

6 WEEKS before Bisley this crops up and two "experts", arrive both of whom know 0 zero about Gallery shooting and inform those present it will be a two year building program that they are going to assist with training on. We haven't a hope in 2016 was one quote I remember, from someone who only saw the sport face to face yesterday.The hyprocacy beguiles me to the core.

The whole reason we are not World Champions any more is due to the vote by the NASRPC to remove one member from the squad a couple of years ago. "More bull****:,

The vain offer of cash to fund our trips, well you can shove my allowance right up where the sun don't shine, or maybe its that I don't qualify

No more interference in squad affairs NASRPC - The majority of the squad have had enough of it.

Do your job and look after the development of Clubs, and many of them could badly do with some money to build on their facilities

(Be actively involved in your sport, but remember the NASRPC is for Clubs and the GRPAI is for Gallery shooters alone. ) quote by jb88

so the grpai is for "gallery shooters alone" at least I know where I stand when it comes to pistol shooters
    think ye need to change the name to "GRAI "
    somewhere back the posts the grpai or grai whichever suits !!! ye said ye were going to get sponsorship for the team to help for those traveling ???
    yet in the above post after the nasrpc trying to help out you throw it back in their face (The vain offer of cash to fund our trips, well you can shove my allowance right up where the sun don't shine, or maybe its that I don't qualify)
    Not Too sure if I would trust this organisation , maybe its just me but all I can see is a crowd hungry for power !!!!!

Are you for real your going to drop that sh*t at the doorstep of the new committee. Your a joker an a half man....

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭ntipptop

Are you for real your going to drop that sh*t at the doorstep of the new committee. Your a joker an a half man....

Funny That all problems are the fault of the new committee !!!
    I wonder what will happen ,when the committee of the grpai don't get elected
    New Name perhaps ???? New Association ????
    Ah I have it, its now grpai, it will be grai because now of the pistol shooters will support the grpai , ah hold on have I enough vowels in that name
    maybe just call it "we couldn't hold onto power in the nasrpc" or "wchopitn" for short

ntipptop wrote: »
    (Be actively involved in your sport, but remember the NASRPC is for Clubs and the GRPAI is for Gallery shooters alone. ) quote by jb88

so the grpai is for "gallery shooters alone" at least I know where I stand when it comes to pistol shooters
    think ye need to change the name to "GRAI "
    somewhere back the posts the grpai or grai whichever suits !!! ye said ye were going to get sponsorship for the team to help for those traveling ???
    yet in the above post after the nasrpc trying to help out you throw it back in their face (The vain offer of cash to fund our trips, well you can shove my allowance right up where the sun don't shine, or maybe its that I don't qualify)
    Not Too sure if I would trust this organisation , maybe its just me but all I can see is a crowd hungry for power !!!!!

Aha cry me a river here, you know what I mean. I am a pistol shooter myself.

Yes I am and if you knew the man in question it affected you wouldn't say that about me. Obviously not.

Im not sitting on the sidelines picking away here, like you.

Get involved and stop interpreting from websites

Yes I am and if you knew the man in question it affected you wouldn't say that about me. Obviously not.

Im not sitting on the sidelines picking away here, like you.

Get involved and stop interpreting from websites

You need to clear this up,
    1' what has the new committee got to do with what happened years ago with a lad been shown the door...
    2' I know who you are jb88, AND IVE SAID NOTTING ABOUT YOU.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭hermes2011

ntipptop wrote: »
    Funny That all problems are the fault of the new committee !!!
    I wonder what will happen ,when the committee of the grpai don't get elected
    New Name perhaps ???? New Association ????
    Ah I have it, its now grpai, it will be grai because now of the pistol shooters will support the grpai , ah hold on have I enough vowels in that name
    maybe just call it "we couldn't hold onto power in the nasrpc" or "wchopitn" for short

I said that yesterday, sure no one knows who elected them anyway, NARSPC has more supported than GRPAI, its amazing that most of them are members of a club in wicklow. So anyone from GRPAI answer me this 'how did your committee get elected'

I know the narspc committee was elected at its AGM by it members GRPAI have said they have no members till first shoot so how can you elect a committee without members or did you just appoint yourselves which obviously has happened, if you have no members how can you speak for anyone when you are self appointed?

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭BillBen

hermes2011 wrote: »
    I said that yesterday, sure no one knows who elected them anyway, NARSPC has more supported than GRPAI, its amazing that most of them are members of a club in wicklow. So anyone from GRPAI answer me this 'how did your committee get elected'

I'd like you to back up your claim that most of who are members of what club in Wicklow and by back up I mean by facts or is this another one of your conspiracy
    Theories

• Advertisement

tell you what bill ben ask them what club they member I no what club they are members off as are the x committee of narspc except for a couple of them it nt conspiracy its truth

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement