Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GRPAI

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭SVI40

Sparks wrote: »
    Definitely not SVI, the NASRPC didn't exist in the mid 90s (it was the NASRC) and they were never incorporated (the CRO has no record of them under either name). The NRPAI was incorporated, but not the NASRPC.

Also, there is no requirement for companies to have audited accounts in all cases. The audited accounts requirement is because of receiving sports council grants, not because of incorporation status (and if I remember correctly, the NASRC and NSAI avoided the auditing fees by having the NRPAI incorporated and auditing its accounts - so not really avoided, so much as taken off before the grant money arrived in their accounts).

I knew it was one of them , the memory is starting to go :).

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭jb88

Says who? you BillBen??
    Hey look this is a statement of events of which I was also a witness too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

jb88 wrote: »
    Hey look this is a statement of events of which I was also a witness too.
    Well from what I'm hearing not all is correct and honest with the GRPAIs version of events either, so really if no one can be honest we are all fcuked..

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭BillBen

Well from what I'm hearing not all is correct and honest with the GRPAIs version of events either, so really if no one can be honest we are all fcuked..

All the Nasrpc have to do is release the letter that was read out

BillBen wrote: »
    All the Nasrpc have to do is release the letter that was read out

What then the GPRAI will also tell the truth and stop leaving out what suits them..
    Nobody likes this crap from either camp, but it needs to finish soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭hermes2011

if this is the state of affairs at national level imagine what it will be at club level.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

What then the GPRAI will also tell the truth and stop leaving out what suits them..
    Nobody likes this crap from either camp, but it needs to finish soon.

What did the GPRAI not tell the truth about and leave out?

no matter what narspc made public grpai would say its nt true

hermes2011 wrote: »
    if this is the state of affairs at national level imagine what it will be at club level.
    Ahh there's no trouble at club level. The NASRPC national shoots is where it might be felt a lack of ROs might be the next issue but lots of others will help out I'm sure.... Including myself.

Ahh there's no trouble at club level. The NASRPC national shoots is where it might be felt a lack of ROs might be the next issue but lots of others will help out I'm sure.... Including myself.

Your right a lot of Ro's won't Ro at least the guys I know. With lads helping out they would need to be qualified Nasrpc RO's or asst Ro's if not I certainly wouldn't be comfortable with somebody clearing guns or dealing with issues that might arise on the line it they are not qualified. It's not a case of agh sure Mick we're short Ro's will ya clear a few guns for us. I did the Nasrpc RO course and it goes through every aspect of dealing with issues that can and will happen.

• Advertisement

Your right a lot of Ro's won't Ro at least the guys I know. With lads helping out they would need to be qualified Nasrpc RO's or asst Ro's if not I certainly wouldn't be comfortable with somebody clearing guns or dealing with issues that might arise on the line it they are not qualified. It's not a case of agh sure Mick we're short Ro's will ya clear a few guns for us. I did the Nasrpc RO course and it goes through every aspect of dealing with issues that can and will happen.

So your one of the guys that won't RO at a NASRPC Shoot but will turn up and shoot all day, very nice of ya...

So your one of the guys that won't RO at a NASRPC Shoot but will turn up and shoot all day, very nice of ya...

Sure I wouldn't be able to shoot ( no Ro's )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Rimfire Shooter

What's the difference between an asst RO & an RO?

Is a "club" RO eg Harbour House a NASRPC RO?

What's the difference between an asst RO & an RO?

Is a "club" RO eg Harbour House a NASRPC RO?

if they haven't done the Nasrpc RO course then they are not Nasrpc RO's. An asst ro has to be signed off by the committee after proving that they are able to call and run a line and deal with any issues that normally takes a year

So will NASRPC RO's be RO'ing GRPAI shoots? or would they be in the same boat as those on the GR squad who won't revoke their GRPAI "membership"?

So will NASRPC RO's be RO'ing GRPAI shoots? or would they be in the same boat as those on the GR squad who won't revoke their GRPAI "membership"?

Couldn't tell you I'm only a shooter like yourself.

I'm only a shooter like yourself.

Best way to be the way things are going ;) Was gonna do the RO thing but I'll not bother now as ya say I'll stay just a shooter and I'll be avoiding the competitons too as it'll be a lot less hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

I'm only a shooter like yourself.

Best way to be the way things are going ;) Was gonna do the RO thing but I'll not bother now as ya say I'll stay just a shooter and I'll be avoiding the competitons too as it'll be a lot less hassle.

Do the RO's course it will stand to you in the future

it be exact same thing if you ro for one you probably wont be allowed ro for the other like what they did to the national team. wanting you to sign a declaration on allegiance. do the ro training it will stand to you as billben says, only problem is will the course be certified?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

As you're reading in the other thread you started hermes, "certified" is a pretty limited term in our sport, and certification is generally only recognised by the body or person who does the certifying, at least in this country.

• Advertisement

grpai first shoot may 7 wonder how that will go

grpai first shoot may 7 wonder how that will go

I'm sure a good number of people will turn up. At the end of the day it's more shooting for us to do

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Valhalla18

I'm sure it will go very well, 50 odd shooters saying they will be there with a good few others interested. I'm also sure all genuine shooters will wish them the best of luck. ( Unless you have a vested interest in seeing it go wrong.)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Valhalla18 wrote: »
    I'm sure it will go very well, 50 odd shooters saying they will be there with a good few others interested. I'm also sure all genuine shooters will wish them the best of luck. ( Unless you have a vested interest in seeing it go wrong.)

I'll be there as I like to shoot all the comps. I can. Happened to miss the first couple of comps. so it will be good to get on the line (any line) again.
    People coming from NI to shoot so I'd expect a good turn out.

hope they are nt giving out loyalty cards

hope they are nt giving out loyalty cards

I take it you won't be turning up. That's such a shame

don't need to go I no who will be rso this will just spilit shooting more by a group no one know who elected them

don't need to go I no who will be rso this will just spilit shooting more by a group no one know who elected them

So your that influential in the shooting world that by you turning up will spilt even more. Good your not showing up so.

by grapi running shoots you think this will nt make things worse oh I for got they elected themselves a ngb

• Advertisement

by grapi running shoots you think this will nt make things worse oh I for got they elected themselves a ngb

No I don't. They have my full support l guess that makes me one a the unclean.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement