Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2016

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,416 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

L'prof wrote: »
    Nobody mention this?

390371.jpeg

think it was mentioned the other day, I definitely saw it somewhere already.

Poor Sanchez.
    He works too hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

Did the Copa America run later last year? He should have plenty of time to recover now if he takes it easy for once.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Nobody mention this?

attachment.php?attachmentid=390371&d=1467311095

Saw it reported on Arseblog but my mind wiped the memory and I continued singing the Lego song "everything is awesome....."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

gandalf wrote: »
    Saw it reported on Arseblog but my mind wiped the memory and I continued singing the Lego sing "everything is awesome....."

He played with that injury for over 90 minutes. A hero but also his own worst enemy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Looks a lot worse than it is. Its bruising mostly, will be healed in a couple of weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

That's some swollen leg alright, hope he doesn't miss the opener against Liverpool.! COYG! A month and a half before new season begins!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Not a whisper of another transfer yet.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

I see Claude has been reported missing, while I don't watch the Arsenal fan TV stuff at all, I do hope he's okay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Is there any transfer fee for Higuain being mentioned? I'd imagine he's worth over 60 million in the current climate, it's just hard to see Wenger splashing that kind of cash on one player.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Transfer window has been open for 12 hours. Come on and sign someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

keano_afc wrote: »
    Transfer window has been open for 12 hours. Come on and sign someone.

How did we sign the haka?

When we see a pic of Wenger doing something ridiculous like playing beach football on the Copacabana that we know a serious signing is close

• Registered Users Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭omega man

Hope wenger doesn't pull out the "we tried to sign top top quality" line with respect to Vardy and then goes into the season as is. Euro's a nice distraction but still keeping an eye on any links ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,117 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

keano_afc wrote: »
    Transfer window has been open for 12 hours. Come on and sign Simeone.
    fyp ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,515 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

omega man wrote: »
    Hope wenger doesn't pull out the "we tried to sign top top quality" line with respect to Vardy and then goes into the season as is. Euro's a nice distraction but still keeping an eye on any links ....

If we go into the season with only one signing again he can just piss off.

omega man wrote: »
    If we go into the season with only one signing again he can just piss off.

Yep. This is what makes the transfer window painful. Coming on here and reading comments like this....

The window just opened. The Euros are on.....relax.

Moan as much as you want once the window is closed and we haven't signed Higuain or whoever else you have your heart set on :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,117 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Basil3 wrote: »

Moan as much as you want once the window is closed and we haven't signed Higuain or whoever else you have your heart set on :pac:
    Then we'll have the usual suspects telling us that Giroud is the best striker we can get, and no one is better than him.

Quazzie wrote: »
    Then we'll have the usual suspects telling us that Giroud is the best striker we can get, and no one is better than him.

Except nobody ever said that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Ken Shamrock

Basil3 wrote: »
    Yep. This is what makes the transfer window painful. Coming on here and reading comments like this....

The window just opened. The Euros are on.....relax.

Stop doing it then, it's that simple. You moaning about people moaning is just more people moaning, like me moaning about you moaning about somebody else moaning :pac:

Stop doing it then, it's that simple. You moaning about people moaning is just more people moaning, like me moaning about you moaning about somebody else moaning :pac:

i know. vicious cycle.

Arsenal superthread in a nutshell !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,676 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Quazzie wrote: »
    fyp ;)

Haha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭emergingstar

Ramsey is having a seriously good tournament

Ramsey is having a seriously good tournament

Does he play with that much energy for Arsenal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Another good assist for Ramsey, and great goal by Kanu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Ramsey is going to tear it up next season

greendom wrote: »
    Does he play with that much energy for Arsenal?

When his confidence is up he does

Thoughts of him and xhaka in the middle next season is exciting

• Advertisement

Harsh to get a yellow for that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,662 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

He just got booked and will miss the semi if they progress. What a sickener.

Wonder would 4-4-2 in a diamond work next season in some games

Xhaka

Wilshere. Ramsey

Ozil

Giroud. Sanchez

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

greendom wrote: »
    Harsh to get a yellow for that

On second viewing I thought the yellow was fair enough to be honest. I do think it's too easy to get suspended at these tournaments though!

On second viewing I thought the yellow was fair enough to be honest. I do think it's too easy to get suspended at these tournaments though!

Missing semis for getting 2 yellows in 5 games is harsh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭SkySter

Sorry for putting a damper on things, but Claude from ArsenalFanTV has gone missing and his family are concerned for his welfare.

https://www.facebook.com/arsenalfantv/?fref=ts

Regardless of whether you agree with his opinions or not, I hope he turns up safe and well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,676 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Missing semis for getting 2 yellows in 5 games is harsh

It's f*ckin stupid. Crap rule.

SkySter wrote: »
    Sorry for putting a damper on things, but Claude from ArsenalFanTV has gone missing and his family are concerned for his welfare.

Regardless of whether you agree with his opinions or not, I hope he turns up safe and well.

Jeez I hope he returns safe and well. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,423 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

SkySter wrote: »

He's away looking for that elusive striker we need.

Or on the beer because he thinks we won't sign one.

He's away looking for that elusive striker we need.

Or on the beer because he thinks we won't sign one.

On a serious note though Tayto, this man is known to have suffered with his mental health so hopefully he'll return safe

• Advertisement

As the article a few days ago said, it would only be a 'buy and put out on loan' purchase.

Apparently Mickety Ryan has signed for United, Dortmund not too pleased :D

https://twitter.com/Sport_Witness/status/749206996713369600

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MonsterCookie

And Lacazette is next most likely according to that SN article which itself says 'could arsenal table a bid?'...

All of which means they haven't a ****1ng clue but have to write some sh1t.

Seems that Claude was found safe and well. He has tweeted in the last couple of hours saying that he is in a bad place at the moment and wants to be left alone. I genuinely wish the man well and great to hear he's ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Mourinho has done unbelievable business to sign mkhitaryan for 26mill and zlatan for free.

Mourinho has done unbelievable business to sign mkhitaryan for 26mill and zlatan for free.

Credit where due it is good business, although I think well do OK ourselves before the summer is out somehow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Wonder would 4-4-2 in a diamond work next season in some games

Xhaka

Wilshere. Ramsey

Ozil

Giroud. Sanchez

Ozil should only ever play as a Number 10 in behind one or two strikers.

Why managers think he is a wide man, is beyond me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

It's not unbelievable business when Mkhyicantspellhisname was on the last year of his contract. Probably a record for that in fact, van Persie was 24m and Kroos I think was 25m? Good player, but not an incredible deal. They paid through the nose for him as they do every player.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,521 ✭✭✭Giggsy11

Managers/coaches don't negotiate the fee.

Giggsy11 wrote: »
    Managers/coaches don't negotiate the fee.

Yeah, not at United, I guess.

Arsene does it all for us :pac:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement