If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic 2016 TV Range

Options
  • 03-03-2016 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭

Hi 

Any news on when the Panasonic 2016 TV range will be available and how much they will cost?

Thanks
    J

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

jspuds wrote: »
    Hi 

Any news on when the Panasonic 2016 TV range will be available and how much they will cost?

Thanks
    J
    Hi Jsupds,

We have the TX58DX902 and the TX65DX902 both launched as current models, and the majority of other models will be introduced throughout March, with the 50DX802 and58DX802 due in May

Pricing on the TX58DX902 is £2799/€3749 - we are currently awaiting a 2nd delivery of these which is due any day now.  

The TX65DX902 is priced at £3499/€4499 - currently available from stock on a 3-5 day service

If you wanted to order, we can take a 10% deposit to reserve one of the incoming 58" TVs for you

Both prices include delivery and our 6 year guarantee

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jspuds

Hi 

Thanks
    J
    Hi Jsupds,

We have the TX58DX902 and the TX65DX902 both launched as current models, and the majority of other models will be introduced throughout March, with the 50DX802 and58DX802 due in May

Pricing on the TX58DX902 is £2799/€3749 - we are currently awaiting a 2nd delivery of these which is due any day now.  

The TX65DX902 is priced at £3499/€4499 - currently available from stock on a 3-5 day service

If you wanted to order, we can take a 10% deposit to reserve one of the incoming 58" TVs for you

Cheers
    Brian
    Thanks Brian, I will be in the market for a new 50" but reckon the 700 series would be more in my budget any rough idea on costs yet for those?

Hi 

Thanks
    J
    Hi Jsupds,

Cheers
    Brian
    Thanks Brian, I will be in the market for a new 50" but reckon the 700 series would be more in my budget any rough idea on costs yet for those?
    I don't have pricing for these as yet, but I'm waiting for updated pricing which I may have in the next day or so, so will keep you posted 
    Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

Another interested party here on the upcoming prices, preferably the TX-50DX802B. Was all set the to buy the previous CX800 version but makes sense to wait! 

Many thanks
    Damian

damo86 wrote: »
    Another interested party here on the upcoming prices, preferably the TX-50DX802B. Was all set the to buy the previous CX800 version but makes sense to wait! 

Many thanks
    Damian
    Will keep you posted as soon as we get pricing for it

Brian

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 971 ✭✭✭Senecio

Another here interested in the new Panasonic range. Probably looking at the 700 or 750 range in 50". Will keep an eye out here for an update.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Senecio wrote: »
    Another here interested in the new Panasonic range. Probably looking at the 700 or 750 range in 50". Will keep an eye out here for an update.
    Guys,

The DX700 ( 40 / 50/58") and DX750 (50 / 58/ 65")  are due within the next couple of weeks and I should have euro pricing later this week - the Sterling prices are up already but I'm hoping that the euro launch pricing will be especially keen..

I'll pop the initial € pricing up here asap,

Keep your eye out :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭jd6677

Guys,

The DX700 ( 40 / 50/58") and DX750 (50 / 58/ 65")  are due within the next couple of weeks and I should have euro pricing later this week - the Sterling prices are up already but I'm hoping that the euro launch pricing will be especially keen..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

Just wondering if there is any update on pricing for the 700 or 750 range and do you have any idea of release dates yet.

Cheers
    JD

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

jd6677 wrote: »
    Guys,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

Just wondering if there is any update on pricing for the 700 or 750 range and do you have any idea of release dates yet.

Cheers
    JD
    Hi Senecio.

The 700 range has now just hit the stores.

40DX700 priced at £799.00 / 1149.00 Euro (Inc delivery)
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201897-viera-tx40dx700b.aspx

50DX700 priced at £999.00 / 1399.00 Euro (Inc Delivery)
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201898-viera-tx50dx700b.aspx

58DX700 currently £1199.00 / 1650.00 Euro (Currently pre order - Stock end of March).
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-tx58dx700b/pana-tx58dx700b

750 range also now in stock:

50DX750 priced at £1299.00 / 1679.00 Euro (Inc Delivery)
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201899-viera-tx50dx750b.aspx

58DX750 priced at £1499.00 / 1969.00 Euro (Inc Delivery).
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201900-viera-tx58dx750b.aspx

65DX750 priced at £1999.00 / 2770.00 Euro (Currently pre order - Stock due of March).
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-tx65dx750b/pana-tx65dx750b

All pricing above includes our FREE 6 year Guarantee.

Have already sold a few of the 40DX700's and had good interest in some of the others so far.

Let me know if any catch your eye or any questions please drop me a post.

(JUST ADDED THE EURO PRICING IN BESIDE THE STERLING).

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

...just as an aside, especially if you are interested in the DX750 - do have a look at the euro pricing as its pretty competitive as well and all our euro pricing includes the 6 year warranty AND delivery ( where available) anywhere in Ireland - check out the euro pricing on the DX750's here:

https://euro.richersounds.ie/cssearch.aspx?searchterm=dx750&swapstore=1

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

I'm really interested in the TX 50DX700 or TX50DX750. I can't seem to find any specs about the backlighting. Can you confirm they have full array? Also, I'm not too pushed about 3D - picture quality is the most important thing, so I'm wondering if the Studio Master Processor is worth the extra few bob. 

Also, how long would it take to arrive to Dublin if I ordered today?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi 

Thanks
    J
    Hi jspuds,

We are actually beginning to receive some of the 2016 models to the store such as the dx700 and the DX902. The rest should be following shortly although I have no definitive date yet:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-tx40dx700b/pana-tx40dx700b

The 700 series starts off at £799 for a 40". What size and model were you looking for in particular?

Kind Regards

David

Kenny - any chance of answering my q from 2 posts above?

Thanks!

stimpson wrote: »
    Kenny - any chance of answering my q from 2 posts above?

Thanks!
    Hi Stimpson, apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

The only models in the range that are full-array would be the 900 range, the 700 range isn't.

On the Studio Master, it greatly enhances the colours and overall picture quality, so personally I'd say it would be well worth it

Have a look at this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSq6lPFRi4Q

Cheers
    Brian

Thanks for the reply. It seems the 50CX802 is full array. I'm tempted to go for that instead. 

My current 2 year old Samsung has bleeding in the corners which is noticible in a dark room.  I'll be annoyed if I buy a new TV and have to put up with it again (but I've read good review on the Panny's). I find it's difficult to judge the extent in a bright shop. Decisions, decisions...

What would lead times be on the CX802 and the DX750?

Thanks for the reply. It seems the 50CX802 is full array. I'm tempted to go for that instead. 

My current 2 year old Samsung has bleeding in the corners which is noticible in a dark room.  I'll be annoyed if I buy a new TV and have to put up with it again (but I've read good review on the Panny's). I find it's difficult to judge the extent in a bright shop. Decisions, decisions...

What would lead times be on the CX802 and the DX750?
    HI Stimpson,

Both of these models are available from stock at our warehouse in the 50", so if ordered today, it would ship on Tuesday and  be a 1-2 day delivery depending whereabouts you are :)
    The previous models of panasonics where pretty much the best going, and if the few models we've seen of the new range are anything to go by, the new ones will be the same
    Brian

Cheers Brian. I'll have a think over the weekend and see if I can find them on display somewhere. 

Cheers Brian. I'll have a think over the weekend and see if I can find them on display somewhere. 
    no probs, I'm off now for a couple of weeks, but any of the guys should be able to help you then anyways

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

whats the personal opinion of the DX750 vs CX802, its a bit upsetting that they've gone for edge lighting on the 750? The new 802 is the same but now has a silly stand and separate speaker pack (judging by the pics!?)

After doing lots of reading on avforums.com it seems that the 50CX802 is actually edge lit after all. The 55" and 65 are backlit. 

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Folks,

If you have a query for Richersounds regarding features, availability or pricing of a particular tv, please feel free to post a thread of your own asking Richersounds for info or a quote etc. This will make it easier for RS to keep track of individual queries.

As the original query on this thread has been answered I'm closing this thread.

Thanks,

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.