Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed Call - 0766236900

Options
  • 03-03-2016 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hello,
    I have just received a missed call on my mobile, The number was - 076626900.
    Was this from yourselves?  
    All my accounts are up to date so I'm really worried and want to know why you were ringing me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

quizzical wrote: »
    Hello,
    I have just received a missed call on my mobile, The number was - 076626900.
    Was this from yourselves?  
    All my accounts are up to date so I'm really worried and want to know why you were ringing me
    Hi quizzical, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

From time to time we may make outbound calls to you for various reasons. Did you send an instruction to us recently? While some of our numbers may start with this prefix, we would be unable to confirm here what the call would have been in relation to. 
    If you are concerned and wish to check this please call Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365 365 and a representative with account access will be happy to confirm this with you. 

Thanks, 
    Sarah

Advertisement