Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Origin Issue

• 03-03-2016 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭

I bought BF4 premium off g2a.com. When I put the product code through on Origin it worked fine. Confirmed it and all the rest. However it's not showing up in the 'My Games' section?

I did this about 2 hours ago. Still not there. Is there always a delay or some other issues?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,593 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Usually there's a receipt email, did you receive one? If you go to battlelog.battlefield.com, does it let you login to the BF4 Battlelog page?

Do you already own BF4 and just get premium or did you get premium and the game? A lot of the premium editions don't actually come with the base game and it's a little confusing at times as to what's in each package

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭DaDerv

I had the game. They are queuing now and downloading. Not sure why it took so long. I restarted Origin and logged in through the browser and all the rest! I'll be good to go soon. Thanks

DaDerv wrote:
    I had the game. They are queuing now and downloading. Not sure why it took so long. I restarted Origin and logged in through the browser and all the rest! I'll be good to go soon. Thanks

There's been a few issues with the servers of late so could just have been that causing it to take a little longer than usual

Advertisement