Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Login issues

Options
  • 03-03-2016 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I try to login to my BOI 365 online account. Yet, it would not let me do that.  It states that my account may have been blocked. My Debit Card to which the online account is linked however works fine when withdrawing money from an ATM.

What is the easiest way to get my access back to my BOI 365 online account?

I called the phone number of the helpdesk  but couldn't reach anyone after waiting for 7 minutes on hold since my phone credit run out by then. I am outside Europe at the moment and for the next coming months which makes calls extremely expensive.

Many thanks,
    Lance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Lance, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

Sorry to hear you are locked out of 365 Online. 
    If you would like to send us a Private Message here with your international contact number, we will ask for a representative to contact you to reset this. Please click on the link in my profile to send a Private Message and there is no need to include any account numbers in your message (please make sure you have the signatures to display on Boards in your Boards settings).

Thanks,
    Sarah 

• Registered Users Posts: 2 slawro

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hello ! I have a similar problem. I am currently in Poland , I have a locked account (two times incorrectly entered PIN) and I can not get through to the helpdesk . I tried several times after a few dozen minutes and nobody answers . In addition, my knowledge of English is minimal . Please help !!![/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

slawro wrote: »
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hello ! I have a similar problem. I am currently in Poland , I have a locked account (two times incorrectly entered PIN) and I can not get through to the helpdesk . I tried several times after a few dozen minutes and nobody answers . In addition, my knowledge of English is minimal . Please help !!![/font]
    Hi Slawro,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

As we have no account access here to have your 365 PIN unlocked it is necessary to call BOI Direct on 0035314044000.

Representatives are available on this number Monday – Friday 8am-midnight and 9am-6pm weekends and 
    bank holidays.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement