Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Credit Card Online

Options
  • 03-03-2016 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

hello bank of ireland.
    ive had a bank of ireland credit card now for many years but dont actually have ant accounts with bank of ireland.
    what i want is to be able to view my transactions online.
    the only way i see my transactions is when i get my monthly credit card bill.
    it would be nice to be able to see the transactions online 
    thankyou

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Surfn wrote: »
    hello bank of ireland.
    ive had a bank of ireland credit card now for many years but dont actually have ant accounts with bank of ireland.
    thankyou
    Hi Surfn, 

Thank you for contacting us on Boards. 

On 365 Online, it is necessary to have a BOI Current Account registered in order to view your Credit Card account balance and transactions. Thank you for your feedback here however and we will forward this to our Online team. 

Please let us know if we can help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Surfn wrote: »
    hello bank of ireland.
    thankyou
    Hi Surfn, 

We just wanted to come back to you on your original query. 

We have just launched a fantastic new facility where you will now be able to register and view your credit card details online. It is called Card Care and you can read more information on this here.

Thanks again and we hope you enjoy the new service. 

Elaine 

Advertisement