Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karma club, ages that go to it?

Options
  • 03-03-2016 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭

Just wondered what the ages are, a dub here, is it different outside Dublin, more a mix of ages?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭brembo26

21ish upwards to about 30ish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

If find karma very young. Late teens early 20s... Was dragged to a couple of times last few years and felt old. I'm not 30 yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭gsi300024v

Ah wasn't too young, we'd our own section for just us, most of us were up stairs. I love music and have gone to clubs since I was maybe 18, I can't get that the clubs today don't embrace more modern music, they still seem to play a lot of trance music from back in my day. But then I like music from 70s disco era so maybe it's same for younger people today.
    We went to busker browns the Friday and they'd a really good bank playing a great mix of music to get down to your bad self with.

Advertisement