Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any call for an alt rock / metal covers band in Dublin?

• 03-03-2016 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm moving up to Dublin soon, and will leave the covers circuit down in Limerick.

Putting out the feelers on something casual (but played well!).

In my late 30s. Would there by anyone who might be interested in an alt rock / metal covers thing?

I can sing, play bass and play the guitar.

I'd do vocals and bass. I don't mind.

Stuff I'm into would be most of the grunge bands, into some metal as well (deftones, anthrax, etc)

I'd also be into post rock and bands like Helmet and Tool and Radiohead.

Even the "lighter" alt stuff would appeal.

Anything veering towards alternative really.

Just throwing out the feelers anyway. I'm moving up next week, but won't be settled properly for a month or so I reckon.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 200 ✭✭Xavi-Wan

Hey dude, I sent you a PM with some demos of our bands. Please let me know what you think. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 16 DELTA16

Still looking? Might have an offer for you. Thanks

Advertisement