Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Internships

Options
  • 03-03-2016 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

[font=arial, sans-serif]I am a Final Year Commerce student at NUI Galway. I am currently studying Accounting & Finance and I would really like to work in the financial / banking sector. I was wondering do you run any internship programs during the summer across various branches in the West/Midlands region of the country? If so, I would be extremely interested in applying for a position. I look forward to hearing your reply.[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

PGav23 wrote: »
    [font=arial, sans-serif]I am a Final Year Commerce student at NUI Galway. I am currently studying Accounting & Finance and I would really like to work in the financial / banking sector. I was wondering do you run any internship programs during the summer across various branches in the West/Midlands region of the country? If so, I would be extremely interested in applying for a position. I look forward to hearing your reply.[/font]
    Hi PGav23,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards. 

We have a section on our group website here that advertises all of our current vacancies. Please keep an eye on this page for any opportunities. We wouldn't have further information on internships here. 
    Please let us know if we can help with any other query. 

Thanks, 
    Sarah

Advertisement