Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Value Mens Suit

Options
  • 03-03-2016 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey guys, I am looking for good quality tailored suits, preferably for under 200E. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Try Monza Menswear on Dawson Street

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Dorian Black in the GPO Arcade you'll pick up a nice one for <200

Marks and Spencers have some nice ones too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭newacc2015

Zara has some nice Turkish suits. They are far better than cheap chinese suits that come shops sell

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

For quality tailored suits try Louis Copeland, Maurice Abrahams or R. Johnstones.
    For under €200 try Marks & Sparks, Bests, Arnotts.
    For quality AND under €200 go for charity/seconds/vintage then get it altered to fit.

Exceptions to the above do exist but they are rare as hens teeth.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I've had a lot of luck in tk max over the years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭Payton

M&S have nice suits. I've used suits direct in ballymount a few times and found them very helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,821 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

TM Lewin just off Grafton Street. Cannot recommend them enough. I bought a lovely suit there a couple of years ago and they did the alterations for free!! Very good quality as well.

Advertisement